ive been smoke-free 2 days Thanks 2 this vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been smoke-free 2 days Thanks 2 this vid

check this out if u ever felt like quitting, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOXpQYQr84&"]WELOVECIGARETTES[/ame] ive been smokin a pack a day or more for 15 years now (since i was 14). My longest run quitting was like 2 months, and ive tried at least 5 times to quit, unsuccessfully...
    and whilst living in Israel for 6 years, smokes were dirt cheap, so was beer... 1+1....
    till i saw the lil explanation with the poker chips and the remote control, (refer to link) i hated myself after i saw it... i think this is really it.. wish me luck, im done with them bitcheZ...
    if its green - no smoke screen / if its brown - flush it down...
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

I grew up in a Tobacco heavy agricultural area, Virginia. I also grew up admiring the Marlboro man, and Camel Joe. C'mon, everyones doing it!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

all my idols are dead

c'mon give the video a whirl !
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

Not me.

I smoke a cigar here and there (no cigarettes though). What you see here is mostly an abundance of the same thing, due to the fact that all the cigars I like keep disappearing... mostly from the place I typically troll around here in town, but one of them I can't find anywhere else either. I found one place carrying it, but they have a picture of another item when the page for those comes up (gonna call em about it later). Turns out the company that makes them got bought out by another company and now that shit is discontinued... so I'm trying to buy up all I can, because when they're gone, they're gone for good.

Static, I wish you luck with getting rid of the cigs. Nasty things to get addicted to...
        Last edited by foq; 02-10-2011, 02:42 AM.
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I recently started smoking cigarillos again (filter); I only buy a 5 pack when I feel like it though. I simply like it sometimes; it's pretty relaxing.

I seem to be one of the persons who can start and stop like they want though. I haven't smoked in like over a year.

I haven't smoked *cigarettes* in like... 7 or 8 years. I recommend you abstain from cigarettes simply because these companies put a lot of crap into the tobacco while the things are fabricated.

A nice cigar or cigarillo is something else. I realize they're still not very good for your health, BUT a lot of things aren't. If you eat and drink like a pig and never go outside, but pride yourself on being a non-smoker, I call bullshit...

I also call bullshit on the whole recent anti smoker campaign. Grown up people should decide for themselves what they want to put in their body.

I consider smoking part of human culture, like base jumping, car races, zillions of different kinds of beer and wine, fatty food, and all the other good stuff.

The dose makes the poison, too.

Also remember, smoking refills your EVE.
          Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

I quit smoking 5 years ago after smoking for 21 years. Now i know how stupid i was for over 20 years...

Comment

well Golden Boy, honestly last week i watched the movie "The Insider", only 2 of my MOST favorite actors happen 2 be in it too !!! n-e-wayZ
              ya, i wanna be done with them, soon they'll prolly be 15 bucks - 20 bucks a pack here, and for the most part, "it's not about the money" but when u find out and come to grips with the rest of the reasons for not smoking, and it becomes your enemy, would u really give your enemy 10 bucks a day ?

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
              I quit smoking 5 years ago after smoking for 21 years. Now i know how stupid i was for over 20 years...
              that exactly the point i dont want to reach, even tho i kinda have already, hmmm.
              Congrats to u

Thanks Foq, and cigars are nice and chill, wish i could enjoy one for what it is tho... every time i have one of dem ******z i crack it in half, gut it, and fill it up with the buddah !
              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              sigpic

Comment

GJ! Tomskiez HeHe. Its been a year and almost 2 months for me.
                Last edited by AAA; 02-10-2011, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
                  GJ! Tomsiez HeHe. Its been a year and almost 2 months for me.
                  i cant wait to be able to say that...

co-workers make it hard tho, most probs are at work... Bah !
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post

co-workers make it hard tho, most probs are at work... Bah !
                    Smoking seems to be more of a blue collar thing so its hard to get away from it unless you get a desk job, but stick with it you'll feel better in the long run.

Comment

My co-workers also smoekd a lot, i tried to ignore them. Every time i got appetite for a cigarette i drank something or got a sugar free chewing gum or drop. That helped me so much for the first 2 or 3 weeks. After that it's just a thing of your will, you or the cigarette. After about 5-6 months i didn't had any appetite and now i don't even think of cigarettes anymore. It's up to you, only you could do it. But im pretty sure you will succeed.

Comment

hasnt cut down my appetite yet, im eating better than Aretha !
                        good thing im quittin now tho, ill be ready for that desk when i get it !
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        sigpic

Comment

Those thing look like they wanna pop out.

Comment

they can hardly contain themselves

EDIT: she got ass and arm pimples on her tittieZ !
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
                              Those thing look like they wanna pop out.
                              I'd rather they didn't.
                              e|------------------------0---------------
                              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                              A|---------------0------------------------
                              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X