WinRaR acting weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinRaR acting weird

I guess the makers of WinRaR got impatient of me not buying their product. Check this out:

Application Hijacking has been detected
    The application: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe try to launch another application: C:\Program Files\Gaim\gaim.exe to go to remote host scs.msg.yahoo.com

Noooo don't hijack my gaim!

(hmm this happened right after getting your ogg file Virus what?)

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
    I guess the makers of WinRaR got impatient of me not buying their product. Check this out:

Application Hijacking has been detected
    The application: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe try to launch another application: C:\Program Files\Gaim\gaim.exe to go to remote host scs.msg.yahoo.com

Noooo don't hijack my gaim!

(hmm this happened right after getting your ogg file Virus what?)
    That seems very bizarre. Question ... did you obtain WinRAR from the WinRAR site or is that an "unauthorized" version of the real deal?

If the answer is the latter, well ... it's not surprising to find warez with "surprises".
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Pure Legit WinRar which is the trial version that pesters you to buy it

Comment

Don't use WinRAR

Comment

screw this thread. I shall point you to the solution Baker and I came up with. *points at Quake Radio 5 thead*

Comment

Yeah WINRAR and GAIM suck. Get some damn TRILLIAN already.

Comment

Again Monster, way to keep on top of these threads. *points at qradio 5*

Gaim > Trillian

WinRaR does suck I'll agree with that but atleast it can open most encrypted/compressed files

Comment

Working...
              X