• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post
    my kids are in the city dump.
    piecing a meal 2gether 4 you
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
      Thats uncalled for, show some respect, you need to go back and re - read this start of this thread.
      I know,right? Seriously!
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

my kids are in the city dump.
        And you said I was the one being disrespectful.

Comment

Sad, I don't want to sound like an asshole here. But why would he do that? Was he suicidal? It's also sad to see people would kill themselves for no reason.
          quickly followed with...
          I'm not saying it was a suicide.
          Your inability to read my post and notice the word accident appear many time's,leads me to believe you are a doom and gloom type person,and your being rude was mistaken for you just being who you are.

I don't take offense directly. I knew Jordan, you didn't, and I know he wasn't suicidal. I think your head was in the right place, but your natural thinking process was misinterpeted,and I still thank you for showing your concern.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
            Thats uncalled for, show some respect, you need to go back and re - read this start of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              quickly followed with...

Your inability to read my post and notice the word accident appear many time's,leads me to believe you are a doom and gloom type person,and your being rude was mistaken for you just being who you are.

I don't take offense directly. I knew Jordan, you didn't, and I know he wasn't suicidal. I think your head was in the right place, but your natural thinking process was misinterpeted,and I still thank you for showing your concern.
              I was only asking if he was, I never said he was at all.

Comment

When I was a kid, one of my brothers lost a friend when his sister accidentally killed her brother with a gun. She had removed the clip, not realizing there was still a bullet in the chamber.

I took a "Hunter's Safety" course when I was 12. When I was 15, my brothers were off practice shooting in my grandfather's woods and a couple of my cousins showed up. I handed a pistol to a 13 year-old cousin --- who acted like a complete diptard immediately and pointed the gun at me. I was shocked, my parents had me trained on gun safety when I was 8 --- including how to "get it" in the jaw when firing a shotgun [although the very first time firing one, I admittedly didn't listen .. a mistake I would obviously never make twice]. His father was a 20-year veteran of the army --- it blew my mind.

As far as I know, every police station in the USA gives away trigger locks for free -- but setting that aside I know mine does. Kids and firearms don't mix. One of the real problems in the USA is that on average more kids are killed by firearms than are actually used for protection. I'm for the 2nd Amendment ... but it really pisses me off the number of children that whose deaths could have been prevented by a few precautions.
                Last edited by Baker; 02-17-2011, 02:34 AM.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Have to agree with you there Baker, it is mindblowing on how many lives have been lost by simply not storing the gun properly. Just to think on how even a CHEAP safe (a standard non-gun safe) and the gun placed in there - how many of those lives lost would still be around.

Comment

Well the title of the thread is "Do you have kids?".. I guess i didnt answer the question clearly enough.. No i don't, they have all been aborted and now rest peacefully in the city dump.. I apoligize.

Comment

Well the title of the thread is "Do you have kids?".. I guess i didnt answer the question clearly enough.. No i don't, they have all been aborted and now rest peacefully in the city dump.. I apoligize.
                      all in all, they are better off without you..
                      id hate to have to depend on you
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone (Minus Anarchy,what a douche).
                        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 02-17-2011, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X