Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentines day!

Happy Valentines day everybody!

Time for Chili's! kick'n chicken! then back to gym, weights, cardio, fruit and veggies tomorrow!

That's all!

<3
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Ah the day of the year where all of our objectives is to get laid lol

Comment

My objective is to stay in and finish some code up. How cool is that?
      Oh and I <3 you Phenom.

Comment

Biggest marketing scam..

corporations just use people with these fucking holidays like "valentines" to put more pressure on men to shop for their girlfriends/wives.. its why so many people are in debt because of stupid crap like this..

every day is valentines day, why do you need a 'day' to be romantic?

I'm not buying anything for my girlfriend today, I hope you aren't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
          Biggest marketing scam..

corporations just use people with these fucking holidays like "valentines" to put more pressure on men to shop for their girlfriends/wives.. its why so many people are in debt because of stupid crap like this..

yo girl gon be mad foo
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Biggest marketing scam..

Don't tell us, us men know the scam of V.Day. Explain it to your girl and make her understand, maybe we can put an end to this V.day thing once and forall!

I went to Chilis today though
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

me and my girl celebrate valentines day with a big nut in the butt. Thank you
              DAVEMAN

Comment

Originally posted by davemiester View Post
                me and my girl celebrate valentines day with a big nut in the butt. Thank you

grrrr

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Biggest marketing scam..

haha, don't buy your lady a present. Don't reap the benifits
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Sad that you have to get them stuff to "reap benefits".
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

WE HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED FROM PRESCHOOL...
                      the smart, aware ones that dont buy into BS will suffer for their intellectuality.
                      but ya, try explaining a "conspiracy theory to a female.. she gon' break Usain Bolt's record on yo aZZ !

Originally posted by foq View Post
                      i think 2Pac said it best with "Fair exchaaaaaange Fair exchaaange, aint no robbery".....
                      i mean damn, i showz u luvv everyday, and if i forget one simple day, that means i dont love you ? wtf ?
                      maybe u just aint worth it anyways.. lots of ppL have been broken up over some valentines day misunderstanding (not me)
                      i think it's a "status" thing and "bragging rights" for women more than anything else it serves.

Unless it is a special day that is meant to be set aside from the rest of the year so you and your special someone can have some time alone together> Gives u an excuse to get away from the kids and work and stress and go to some motel and get some DIGGYDIGGY !
                      other than that, im with Rampage... its a monetary thang!!
                      Last edited by StatiC; 02-15-2011, 12:12 AM.
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

I got my girlfriend a box of fancy chocolates, a rose and we got 3 movies and I made sure we had plenty of dinner at home options available (pizza, lasagna, shrimp, etc).

She got me a pair of Reeboks and a turtleneck [this is her indirectly telling me how she wants to me to dress when we go out, heh].

So I guess if you love each other Valentines day doesn't have a specific direction that it has to flow.

That being said, women do all the hardest work in life and have far more responsibilities than men. Women deserve a few exceptional days of appreciation per year.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
                          Not all of us require trinkets to know how much we are loved !!

I know I'm not a typical girl, I don't want a fuss to be made over me, I don't want flowers, or candies, my hubby is wonderful to me all year round.
                          ( on a side note he did make sure ALL my needs and wants were taken care of, and I know I made his just as yummy for him) thank goodness for school days!

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Is the Juice worth the Squeeze ?

I thought it was obvious, but maybe not
                            ps : yes thank god for school days muahaha
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                              I got my girlfriend a box of fancy chocolates, a rose and we got 3 movies and I made sure we had plenty of dinner at home options available (pizza, lasagna, shrimp, etc).

She got me a pair of Reeboks and a turtleneck [this is her indirectly telling me how she wants to me to dress when we go out, heh].

So I guess if you love each other Valentines day doesn't have a specific direction that it has to flow.

That being said, women do all the hardest work in life and have far more responsibilities than men. Women deserve a few exceptional days of appreciation per year.
                              How is it romantic and appreciative when your girlfriend knows it's coming and that a 'special day' is required for you to do this for her? You could have done this any other day and the significance of it would be weighed differently depending on your girlfriend..

My girlfriend requested that I don't get her anything because she said I treat her good and show her love all the time.. but it requires a girl who can think outside the box to see it this way.. most girls are going to hate you if you don't give them something on this "special holiday".

Males do a lot, we play a lot of roles (not as much as women), we work hard..we are rarely appreciated for it. Nowadays everything has been so focused on feminism .. women rights.. how women suffer.. and that much of the blame is on men.. all these shows like Opera and Dr Phil support that.. they rarely show mens struggles.. our gender has been pushed down considerably.. just watch commercials.. not sure if you've seen the Corona one where the girl continuously beats the man psychologically and emotionally

Everywhere I go now I see guys sucking up to girls, girls treating guys like shit, cheating on guys, bossing them around (of course this is exclusive to some situations, and there are many good girls out there) however I'm tired of this.. I don't treat women bad and I never will but I think it's important for men to stay empowered and be confident.. the media is causing a major shift in how women are perceived and this is causing us to put the ****y on a pedestal (40 year old virgin).. you never see pressure on women on valentine's day to make a man feel good because he's been working hard the entire year and women stress equality in a relationship yet this is less than equal..

I don't know about where you live but many girls here in Toronto are total princesses nowadays.. expect the guy to be absolutely perfect.. guys have lost their 'selective power' along the way and girls are the ones who have the 'choice'.. I'm quite lucky I found a girl with an open mind who really doesn't act or think like a typical girl nowadays.. I'm sure there are many gems out there..

You can appreciate your girlfriend all you want (it is your choice and you know your relationship better than anyone), my point is, you don't need an excuse to do so and spend money; you can do this any time of the year when you feel it is right and ditto for your girlfriend to make you feel good.
                              Last edited by Rampage; 02-15-2011, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X