Kid knows how to get shit done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid knows how to get shit done

Saw this and thought it was pretty cool.

PBS KIDS presents Super Heroes to the Rescue

PBS did it!! lol

heres some money, now gimme my shit!

Comment

That was so cute. Sometime all it take is those little batting eyes. (lol ask mindz,wrapped around his kids pinkies 3/4th the time)

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

I'll take that dollar!

/Is that dollar supposed to be a bribe?
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
          Sometime all it take is those little batting eyes. (lol ask mindz,wrapped around his kids pinkies 3/4th the time)
          My back hurts from being wrapped around their pinkies haha Love em to death though, no matter. I've learned that the word "No" goes a long ways hahahaha
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 03-03-2011, 09:38 PM. Reason: I'm addicted to editing apparently.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            I'll take that dollar!

/Is that dollar supposed to be a bribe?
            Lol, PBS always has commercials for donations and pledge drives asking for money.

Public Broadcasting Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
            X