SpikeCanDance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpikeCanDance

Watch this *** put peanut butter on his face... and dick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Hae6ik9rA&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Spike Can Dance - Bonding with Pets[/ame]

I find it odd you tossed "And dick" into it when clearly if its on youtube, thats false. Maybe you wished !!! haha jk
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 03-13-2011, 08:46 PM.

I just really don't know if I want to put myself through that, to be honest..

Comment

especially considering since the dog was just lickin his balls b4 this...
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [I
        Mindf!3ldzX[/I];86667]I find it odd you tossed "And dick" into it when clearly if its on youtube, thats false. Maybe you wished !!! haha jk
        No, it's that he sounds like a *** and he must be... look at his channel.

Comment

What? So being a *** on the internet is illegal now?

We'll have to turn you in Grim...

Comment

I'm more concerned about abuse of animals than him being a weirdo. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have pets.

A lot of people actually.
            Scout's Journey
            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
              What? So being a *** on the internet is illegal now?

We'll have to turn you in Grim...
              No, but it's funny.

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
              I'm more concerned about abuse of animals than him being a weirdo. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have pets.

A lot of people actually.
              True, I bet you he makes the dog do that. The dog obviously doesn't want to lick is fucking face.

Comment

if u guys actually watch some of his vids...
                u will see how true it is that hes not allowed pets...
                take his "protein shake" video for example, he says the dog wants it, the dog loves it, and he basically crammed it down her throat.. now, keep in mind that was his old dog in the protein shake video, and she died, probably from eating vanilla ice cream peanut butter shakes all day with him...
                and this poor dog in this "bonding, lickage" video may suffer the same horrible fate...
                I even used to tell my ex wife NOT to give our dog leftover spaghetti and meatsauce...
                how the fuck is a damn dog gonna cook something out in the wild and eat it ???
                sizzle, duhh losing....
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that "protein shake" is completely unhealthy for humans and dogs. That's cruel, the dog never wanted it but he made her have it, that's probably what did kill her. And his new dog will probably die too from peanut butter and whatever other crap he puts in there. If you ask me he deserves a fine, or jail.

Comment

Working...
                  X