X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StatiC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    Something tells me, Godzilla wont be terrrorizing Japan any time soon.
    he just rolled over in his sleep...

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Something tells me, Godzilla wont be terrrorizing Japan any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cobalt
    replied
    Godzilla !!!!!!!

Originally posted by mindf!3ldzx View Post
    earthquake, tsunami , nuclear plant meltdown , volcano????

my heart goes out to them.

Leave a comment:

• StatiC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Efess
    replied
    Originally posted by foq View Post
    Seriously?
    A troll trolling a troll

Leave a comment:

• anannyo
    replied
    y should i care about japs? they were ok! they have alot of ppl and support who cares.

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    Originally posted by anannyo View Post
    the 4 inches shortened days by about 1 millisecond, not much, but is alot compared to how long it takes usually. however i dont think we shuld care abot japan, they should have sen it comig since the tsunami in indonesia
    Seriously?

This is some super class A trolling here, when someone pisses off the resident troll even though he sees through the god awful train wreck you call a post that any 1st grade English teacher would stamp a big fat F on.

Leave a comment:

• anannyo
    replied
    the 4 inches shortened days by about 1 millisecond, not much, but is alot compared to how long it takes usually. however i dont think we shuld care abot japan, they should have sen it comig since the tsunami in indonesia

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    Yea, I didnt feel like dissecting the circumstances....

Japan is a tiny Island and it's now 1986 all over again, but worse. And there is the real possibility of the entire island being evacuated, in a worse case scenario.
    This isn't anywhere near as bad as Chernobyl.

Leave a comment:

• StatiC
    replied
    i read a comment on cnn.com the other day that said something like_________
    when a rare 8.9-9.0 earthquake does occur, the seismic waves can rebound back and forth through the earth for days, weeks, or even months after the initial "big one". Thats what can trigger more seismic activity, more energy was released in that earthquake than all the nukes on earth could ever dream of... That shit moved Japan 8 ft, and the earths axis 4 inches i think... thats some energy, and if a 9.0 earthquake triggered the eruption of a volcano, i wouldnt be surprised at all...

Leave a comment:

• anannyo
    replied
    well japan was asking for it after they attacked chicago

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Yea, I didnt feel like dissecting the circumstances....

Japan is a tiny Island and it's now 1986 all over again, but worse. And there is the real possibility of the entire island being evacuated, in a worse case scenario.

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    One big earthquake is all it takes. An earthquake will shift the land on the sea floor, which causes a tsunami. The earthquake will also shake up the land where the volcanoes are and set those off. The earthquake alone will cause plenty of structual damage, but then add all that rushing water from the tsunami and you've really got big problems. That NPP got damaged by the earthquake and tsunami, and now it's just slowly melting down with gestural measures being taken. There's not really much that can be done with it.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Volcano? When did that happen?

Leave a comment:

• metchsteekle
    replied
    soon hurricane probably

Leave a comment:

Working...
X