ChristianGod9 - Christian YouTuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristianGod9 - Christian YouTuber

Have you seen this *** kid ChristianGod9? He preaches on YouTube about his beliefs, and he's 12. Take a look at his videos YouTube - ChristianGod9's Channel.

Think, don't pray.
    This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

And what do you want me to do about it?
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

The first video I see is of him slapping him self over and over. While I could sit here and call him an 'emo' just from that, I'll look at some of the other videos just out of curiosity.

In any event, I think pressing your beliefs on anyone else is pretty low, even for a 12 year old. I live in a state where religious intolerance is pretty much encouraged (I.E. "We don't like pagans because they don't sing as loud as we do!", which is a quote from a Baptist preacher in my city), and I just am getting sick of it. I'm always being told where I'm going when I die from people who want me to join their particular church, but it's really not their decision.

That's just the stand I take on all of this. I think everyone should have the right to choose whatever religion to follow, but I also think we should have at least some education on what other religions do rather than this "Christians are good and all other religions are evil" crap we get spoonfed as children.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJRiE5AdQgI&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Stop Calling me a Homo![/ame]
          a prime example of somebody who NEEDS drugs, maybe he'll start thinking for himself finally...
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

If I roll my eyes any harder I'm going to have an aneurysm.

Comment

That chick in the Single Men Wanted ad up there has enormous knockers.

Comment

Working...
              X