No announcement yet.

Its called the movement... get with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its called the movement... get with it.

This thread is strictly for that sticky iiicccckkky musiq. Nothing else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-nQTvV3bg&feature=related]YouTube - Mac Miller ft. Wiz Khalifa - Cruise Control[/ame]

check it. Mac goes hard....and ya`ll prolly already know wiz.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_GcqfQRY34&feature=related]YouTube - Mac Miller - Live Free[/ame]

Another song that goes hard by Mr. Mac Miller.

Comment

Artists doing their thing. +1
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

hip hop is really coming back to completing a full circle... these are great times for it...
        back to the essence...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDXEUoMZfDE]YouTube - THA EASTSIDAZ w/KOKANE-STICKY FINGERS[/ame]
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

damn, i couldve sworn it was disco, and worst...

it kind of sucks that you'll never know the full joy of a track like this one....
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbP37Z2s44[/ame]
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

dont we already have a "what are you listening to" thread down in the chat-o-rama forum where drek like this belongs?

Comment

You whiners need to go else where...

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvBWjIWMTNI&feature=related]YouTube - Eminem Ft. Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa & Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean **NEW 2011** - HOT[/ame]

Comment

Static, I like that christen rap song... Pretty good stuff bro... Keep it coming.

Comment

thats cool, but ya, should be using the other thread that was created for this topic..
                    i dont know which one is a "christian track" tho... i dont listen to that stuff...

u want a link to that other thread ?
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

Yo Don D! I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but this thread is one of the worst threads of all time! One of the worst threads of all time!
                      e|------------------------0---------------
                      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                      A|---------------0------------------------
                      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        sigpic

Comment

Worst thread ever.

Oh, and never tell me what to do.

Comment

are u still talkin ? damn......
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

No, not mad. Just don't appreciate someone telling me to"never post in their thread" when that thread is on a public forum...and in the wrong forum, by the way. That and this "music" makes me want to punch multiple babies in the teeth.

Comment

Working...
                              X