Its called the movement... get with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    That and this "music" makes me want to punch multiple babies in the teeth.
    lol, thats not my fault... and that kids a newb here, be easy on him, i mean he didnt even find the right thread to post in... dont drive him away before he gets a chance to get started, he just might be aiight...
    its cool tho u dont feel good about hip hop, i dont limit myself to just that genre anyway....
    there are genres of music i hate too, but its nonsensical getting into that anyways, so i wont.
    but since u do want ppl to respect u for posting on a "public forum" its only fair u respect others for their musical taste....
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

Heheh....that "kid" is Skillet, I believe. Im not tryin to start fights, in fact I've noticed a certain jerkness in myself lately (more so than usual, of course. I blame working overnight) I withdraw my comment. I still can't stand that kind of music, but I'll try not to shit all over your cheetos here.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl5FbUZbNTU]YouTube - Aphex Twin- Vorbhosbn (Industrial Trip-hop Remix)[/ame]

industrial trip-hop 0h

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
          Heheh....that "kid" is Skillet, I believe. Im not tryin to start fights, in fact I've noticed a certain jerkness in myself lately (more so than usual, of course. I blame working overnight) I withdraw my comment. I still can't stand that kind of music, but I'll try not to shit all over your cheetos here.
          workin at night will do that... heh
          and i love the fact that everybody likes a different type of music, thats the very source that has spawned so many different genres and sounds...
          you are definitely entitled to your own opinion, and ill never reject free will, or try to take it from a person..
          in matters of music, everybody is right, except for those "lil wayne" fans...
          and the "rap music" u refer to and the "rap music" i refer to, are most likely 2 HUGELY different things, im a fan of a genre within a genre.. i really dont listen to ignorant music...
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X