Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-directing?

Hey,
    Is it just me, every time I visit this site I get re-directed when clicking on threads, or signing in?
    WTF....maybe it's from something else so I'm just wondering.
    EzJacK

Whenever you try clicking on ANY link located on QuakeOne.com , it redirects you to something entirely unrelated to Quake ?? Sounds like a job for

The home of Spybot-S&D!

It's free,and will most likely resolve your problems. If not, come back and let us know!!

Your Brah,
    Mindzy
    BULA !!!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Where do you get redirected?

Comment

Well isn't this wierd shit, every since I made the post there is no more re-directing? Well shit, wtf....I have run spybot with no success on picking up the little bug but now things are fine.
        I'll keep ya informed dudes, thanks for your help.
        EzJacK....wierd shit

Comment

This is what happened when I tried to sign out....re-directed me to as follows:
          http://www.epoclick.com/?ad=1301511051

Comment

ah the infamous epoclick virus

Remove Search Advertisement Virus – Google Redirect Virus Removal - Anti-Virus - TechMynd

Easy to remove. It adds things to your Hosts file in C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc
            Just ensure there's only
            127.0.0.1 – localhost
            as a entry (unless you've edited yours manually before like myself to block ads)

Just follow the steps on the link I sent, should fix it for you.

The SuperAntiSpyware has been mentioned a few times on other sites saying it will fix it. I myself haven't ever used it - so give it a try if you want.

Comment

Many thanks, I'll check that out, here's another one that came up when I clicked on the forums button:
              Yahoo! Canada

Thanks OoPpEe....
              EzJacK

Comment

Working...
              X