Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quakeone.Com Team... are you active & recruiting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quakeone.Com Team... are you active & recruiting??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-18-2011, 07:24 AM.

When the time is right, if you can go ape-shit on the internet like you can go hyper-galactic in the forums ... you'll have the opportunity to earn your wings.

Think of Quake's problems like a 17-dimensional Rubik's Cube.

You do not solve these problems by expending energy ... it is like spinning tires with no friction.

You have to very carefully calculate the correct answer, formulate the solution and enact it. I could write a 50-page book on the several dimensions of the problems Quake has.

However, instead of doing that, I will continue what is --- at this point --- a very short term project --- and continue to finish what I am working on.

And *AFTER* I am done with the above, I'll explain. Then you can go ape-shit, but only you'll be able to go ape-shit holding loads of bananas. Right now, we got no bananas and going ape-shit with no bananas is a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing ...

[Hint: It is the entire user experience, convenience, ease, quality, ability to play and the feeling of reward. But I have no intent of spending more time on this until release. Lemme tell ya, we so much don't got that right now ... but we will]
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
      To all members of the T.E.A.M.,

Today I played Frenzy and almost win well I did try and I hope he can mention I deserver one good reputation point... or not

I'm ready to CTF very soon I'll watch sometimes... time to go the proh ehe

P.S.
      Do I give u challenge at QI that is the idea for short! he
      lol, I recall you scoring 3 points on the Match I devoted my time too in RA, you did well though sir.
      Last edited by Frenzy; 04-21-2011, 07:46 AM.
      uakene.com

Comment

Working...
      X