Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skype... 33 users only here at quakeone.com ?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he meant, he only has 33 people on HIS skype list.

Mark also went through NEARLY every post,and changed each post's contents to be the Foreigner video you see scattered everywhere.

This shit pisses me off the more I see it,the more I wish to suggest that every FOREIGNER video get deleted. FN sayonara son!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Judging by his sig, I think that was a bot/human spammer Mindz.

Also I do agree with the removal of those posts - I can delete every Q-Mark post instantly however to do it - requires me to Ban him. There's a option when you ban a user to also remove all posts by them.

Comment

Actually did it manually. "Soft" deleted the posts 25 at a time. The only ones that remain are the posts he did to start the thread. Deleting those - deletes the entire thread itself. So instead of over 700 Foreigner videos, we now have about 60-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          he meant, he only has 33 people on HIS skype list.

Mark also went through NEARLY every post,and changed each post's contents to be the Foreigner video you see scattered everywhere.

This shit pisses me off the more I see it,the more I wish to suggest that every FOREIGNER video get deleted. FN sayonara son!
          But is it worse than trucks?
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Atleast the scenery changes with trucks.
            They still piss me off just happens to /ignore 0h
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ps : YES, that appears to be a bot that is well versed in structuing sentences.

OFF WITH ITS HEAAAAAAD!

Comment

No actually just to set this straight, I am no robot. I am a human gamer reading your forums.

Comment

Working...
                X