Newest Splitscreen COOP games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    So far, both players spawn at same time and same location = insta teledeath over, and over lol.
    Deathmatch 0 and coop 1 in the console?

FTEQW likely defaults to deathmatch 1, being more of a QW client than a NQ client. You should not telefrag each other with deathmatch 0 and coop 1 on id1 maps like start-e1m8, etc.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

you shouldn't telefrag with deathmatch 1 either.
      doesn't mean its active. :s
      Some Game Thing

Comment

Yes its working realy nice iv manage to use my xbox controller with 2 analog stick config , if u want it i can upload it it work with both Quake and Hexen 2 , but both of those games are using the controller for 2nd player , u cant use multiple controlers for 3rd and 4th player

Comment

Thats what I have, multiple controllers!!!
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'm a newbie with this, so can you explain me how to set this up?
            What fteqw build do I need?
            And how to start a splitscreen game?
            Thanks in advance!
            200 años de mi querido PARAGUAY
            14/05/1811

Comment

Get the latest build, and check out this thread:
              http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...w-problem.html
              To turn on the splitscreen mode, you must type cl_splitscreen 1(for 2 players) or cl_splitscreen 3(for 4 players). But first, you must bind the controls in your config.cfg(unless you have multiple keyboards and mice).

Comment

How many mice/kb's can be allocated this way?
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The latest build? There's a stable one and experimentals.. Which should I download?
                  14/05/1811

Comment

Serious Sam 3 will have up-to 4 player split screen co-op.

Comment

^--- Beat me to it! Can't wait for that game.

Comment

^---------- Holy Shat ! Controllers are a must. PC is a must.

Comment

hmm ok so allright. how do i add a 2nd player into the game itself? how do i use the client to connect 2 players instead of just 1?

***scratch that***

now im getting 2 status bars on 1 screen, but that's it.
                          Last edited by Amon26; 08-10-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

My game crashes when attempting to start a new game.. (with splitscren 1 or not) ¬¬

EDIT: changed to d3d but now an "out of memory" message appears..
                            Last edited by DaniOcampo1992; 08-11-2011, 05:30 PM.
                            14/05/1811

Comment

Originally posted by Mochu View Post
                              Yes its working realy nice iv manage to use my xbox controller with 2 analog stick config , if u want it i can upload it it work with both Quake and Hexen 2 , but both of those games are using the controller for 2nd player , u cant use multiple controlers for 3rd and 4th player
                              How did you get Quake to work with a Xbox controller? I've been trying, and I can't get it to...

Comment

Working...
                              X