Clear All

• Out of curiosity?

Who thinks i'm a crybaby?
    Yes, your a crybaby!
    12.50%
    No. You are not a crybaby.
    87.50%

The poll is expired.

I don't consider you a crybaby... just someone who talks ENTIRELY too much on servers sometimes. You're by no means the only one. While I'm on the subject, can we ban MM1 binds altogether? We don't need binds to say a smiley face or "hehe", or "the ladies call me tiny dick"(can't remember who's GEM that is). Especially when people hit them 10 times a minute. It's annoying and makes a q1 game resemble xbox live. Stop it.

Comment

Spoon if u use Qrack use cl_mute 1 and this disables the BEEP of MM1.
      Though, the text will still print on screen, it still allows for less disruption.

edit: MM2 in Qrack has a seperate sound, using cl_mute 2 silences all message beeps...
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Thanks Rook. That is part of the problem, though the constant stream of psycho-babble in text form also has something to do with it. I can't possibly be the only one who finds that stuff annoying.

Comment

Well, quake is a form of social networking to some.

Comment

Maybe add a cl_nomm1? Which would disable you from receiving any messages from someone who isnt on your team.

oh ya L3r, your not a crybaby, you're a lush.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

although, this is the only good sounding crybaby...

Comment

Hmm. I voted no.

I don't have any text binds set up.. I've thought about doing a "haha" one. Sometimes it's the only response to various circumstances. Taking the time to type haha is somewhat cumbersome sometimes. Of course, I wouldn't spam them.

Granted some binds are pretty lame, but I typically don't get annoyed anyone spamming them. It's whatever. =)

Lerster, are people calling you a crybaby?

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                  although, this is the only good sounding crybaby...
                  I have a vox crybaby from 1969 sounds like cream! hehe

Comment

I don't know what constitutes you being a crybaby.. however.. I do think you're a bit of an attention whore.. you post a lot of stuff to draw attention to yourself in one way or another.. but it's the internet, many people escape to this world in order to get attention when they don't feel acknowledged in real life..

If I were you I'd probably stop posting shirtless pics of myself when it's obvious that people here know your sexual preference.. other than that it's all good.. you're a long time player and you don't complain or bitch during the game like a lot of little kids.. keep that up for sure!

Comment

Lerster, you tend to think about yourself and worry about yourself and your perceptions more than is healthy. Which is the symptom of a problem.

There is no such thing as "normal". Rather than dwell on that concept, sometimes it best to define yourself by what you aren't.

Are you ugly? Deformed? Born in a poor country doing slave labor making shoes? Live next to reactor in Japan? Have revolts on the street and dictator's army firing on your town. No. No. No. No. And no.

So the glass isn't half empty, it is definitely half-full. Go with that. Most of your problems are probably in your head. And you get to control your head. If you choose to do so.

A good measurement of life is the problems you [b]don't[/n] have.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

haha spoon dave.. "Susan Boyle: The ladies call me tiny ****!" hahahaha

Comment

L3r just creamed himself lol
                          QuakeOne.com
                          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                          X