The Royal Wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Royal Wedding

Do we seriously have to watch this crap on every station? Fucking Royal Pain in The Ass!

This is why Netflix is so great

Comment

Just do what I do and don't watch TV.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I cancelled cable in September 2009. I haven't regretted it nor even missed it for a moment. I do have to say I have Netflix, though

TV is such a load of worthlessness these days ...
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Don't have cable/sat/ect either - turn on TV and we get the snow channel. We do have a Wii/PS3/XBox all with Netflix though and the PS3/XBox are also connected to the PC via Vuze - so we dl episodes of stuff we want and stream them over

Comment

Some TV is worth it.... HBO's new series Game of Thrones is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the science channel. But then my internet is bundled with Tv
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

it bugs me that my hard-earned tax payed for that mess...

Comment

I like the History Channel and Discovery Channel, there are still great shows on like Man vs. Wild, The Universe, Mega Disasters, Airplane Crash Investigations. You know what I can't wait for... Beavis & Butthead.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
                    You know what I can't wait for... Beavis & Butthead.
                    I agree, after seeing them on the intro to Jackass 3D - you know they should be coming back.

Comment

LOL, that was fucking hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X