Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-18-2011, 08:22 AM.

I'd be welling to bet the future of trucks on Quakeone that most of those users aren't active for one reason or another... banned, spam accounts, lost interest in the forums/quake altogether, etc.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

*unfriends just to make rain

Comment

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Comment

I'm off the list

Comment

How old is this kid?

Comment

You do realize that it's not about quantity but quality right? .....

Comment

I think Solecords question was more directed at the content of the posts you have.
                How many of your 600+ posts were "quality" and how many were "spammish". All of us do both, just differences on the amount of each.

Comment

q-mark, you can erase me from your friends list as well. definitely not interested.
                  -
                  jakub
                  my projects so far:

Travail retextured ___/___ Knave HD textures
                  Tronyn in high definiton ___/___Abyss of Pandemonium HD textures
                  Nehahra rtlights and other experiments

Comment

Mark for President!
                    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-03-2011, 11:22 AM.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

It has recently occurred to me that Mark could be the answer to a lot of problems. He is a social media machine. He has like 91 friends. I need to wrap up my engine stuff and get this guy armed with a super-weapon (I'm trying to wrap up, but getting things right is very important .. I'm still clobbering through details).
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                        It has recently occurred to me that Mark could be the answer to a lot of problems. He is a social media machine. He has like 91 friends. I need to wrap up my engine stuff and get this guy armed with a super-weapon (I'm trying to wrap up, but getting things right is very important .. I'm still clobbering through details).

Mark is definatly an Ace up the Sleeve! Also,remember that if severing and loaning you a finger, hand, foot. Whatever you need. Just for the sake of mad-scientisting faster

This is what I invision with Baker coding in the background.

and mixed with a little bit of "Man behind the curtain" type mystery.
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          This is what I invision with Baker coding in the background.

and mixed with a little bit of "Man behind the curtain" type mystery.
                          Hehe, well I am constructing what I am making with great care. Kind of like how Tony Stark constructed the Iron Man suit. I've also been careful to really not talk too much about it in specifics.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Stiff shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
                              Hi Jakub

Did you know our respective country have great relations and are "best friends" (very stong diplomatic relations / business / art / etc.)!??

I saw your profile again and you are not on this list for fun... please reconsider my offer.

Czech–Canadian relations are as good as ever was the message from Prague Castle on Monday morning, when President Václav Klaus and Governor General Michaelle Jean met with the press. Halfway through a six-day state visit to the Czech Republic, the Canadian governor general called ties between Ottawa and Prague particularly special:

“Let me say that the relationship between Canada and the Czech Republic is a success story. Canada has opened its arms to many Czechs who were looking for a new land where they could have a better life at the end of the 19th century and entering the 20th century on many occasions, especially in the 1960s, at the end of the 1960s.”

Source

P.S.
                              A little off subject... I got flair for women and yours, in Czech Republic, are my favorite by far... really!! If you have a sister I'm availabe
                              >implying good international terms means all people in both countries must like each other and must be friends on talking terms

Comment

Working...
                              X