Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend humor

At 46 years of age, I tend to think I have seen it all, and I know theres
    enough stupid things going on in the world these days we dont need reminding of, but today I was online to checkout at a local Deli here in nearby Vermont, USA and a guy behind me was trying to impress the girl who was making the sandwiches with some chit chat and get her to go on a date. He mentioned some things like drinking and doing some drugs, and said something about jumping on and getting off real quick, and then said:

'Well, its all good, everything's ok. I cant stand judgemental people...I
    think judgmental people are stupid.'

The girl was really not interested and let him yabber some more, because he
    was really doing all the talking, and he continued to say:

' I want to get a T-shirt made up one day that says: Judgemental people are stupid.'

He was totally serious about all this....laughed as if he had just invented
    the light bulb or something.

haha. Stoners are definately funny. Its even funnier to see someone trip on salvia, falling over stupid. Other peoples pain = my pleasure. YES,TRUFAX
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      haha. Stoners are definately funny. Its even funnier to see someone trip on salvia, falling over stupid. Other peoples pain = my pleasure. YES,TRUFAX
      Haha! True, salvia is for people that cant get killer weed.

Comment

6PM today, end of the world, cya guys.

Is the End of the World May 21, 2011? | Video - ABC News

Comment

>your face when that was over 12 hours ago, nothing happened (6PM New Zealand time it was supposed to be)
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

That idiot is now predicting that the end of the world is October 21st.

Preacher says he was 5 months off, Judgment Day will occur in October - thestar.com

What's sad is that people actually buy into this garbage, giving away their belongings, and in extreme cases committing suicide.

This dude is a radio talk show host. He's the media. And what does the media want? Money. I'm convinced that this is just one big scheme to make money, and it sounds like the organization behind it has gotten loads of donations from people gullible enough to believe this crap.

Comment

Nope.avi

May 21st was supposed to be Judgement Day, as in the rapture. October 21st was supposed to be doomsday, as in that's the day the world goes boom.

Either way it's all bullshit. Harold Camping does not speak the word of God, he speaks the word of a flawed mathematical formula he came up with himself, multiplying 5 by 7 by 15, each number supposedly representing a concept, pointing to May 21st.

Protip: 100% of Judgement day/Doomsday predictions made so far have been wrong. unad? ujelly?
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Well, I get extremely sick of people who claim to know 'the word of God' by quoting the Bible. This man has done it numerous times, claiming to know the exact date of this rapture and all that jazz because 'The Bible says it'.

Well I can do the exact same thing, quote from the Bible, and prove all this as a big hoax.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. For as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. In (those) days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day that Noah entered the ark. They did not know until the flood came and carried them all away. So will it be (also) at the coming of the Son of Man." - Matthew 24:36-39

USCCB - NAB - Matthew 24

In other words, don't even bother trying to 'predict' the rapture and the end of the world. It's a waste of time to even do so.

Comment

Working...
                X