Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cos you already gave away a clue to it?
    16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
    16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

hehe well I guess you used the clue correctly I thought it was going to be tuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
        hehe well I guess you used the clue correctly I thought it was going to be tuff.
        I searched for all posts containing the word spooker, and got it on the last page I checked
        16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Originally posted by Lardarse
          GOT IT!!!

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showp...57&postcount=8

The link is to spooker's profile... And the thread is about Baker thanking C*S for not holding out to be user 100, and then spooker gets it.
          It should also be noted that spooker registered ONLY to warn people that I toggle and should be banned. He had one post until a few days ago. lol

btw, I don't toggle(cheat) don't believe the creepy man.

Comment

toggle?

Comment

I was going to post the link to runecentral where this topic was discussed but sadly I coudn't find it :S

Comment

Did Lardarse win this thing you posted Sniper?

Yeah, I don't see any reason we wouldn't honor it.

Custom title to the winner, unless Sole or Yellow doesn't like that idea for some reason.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I've only found 1 so far...

Can you rememeber where the other one is yet?

Comment

There's still another similar post to be found. I have no clues for it.

Restating an obvious rule, you have to find a post where the date doesn't exceed the time this thread was created.

GL Lardarse

Comment

I don't need luck. I just need Firefox to not crash on me

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showp...96&postcount=6

Link is to a disscusion about the correct name for certain Quake monsters, following a discussion about Quake art.

This was a nice history lesson for me. It let me see what's happened in the early days of this site.

Comment

Lardarse is Teh Winnah! Teh CHAMP! Sole, give him his custom rank name now!

Comment

"It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

"Lord of the Runes" NICE

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                              "Lord of the Runes" NICE
                              Thanks Took me a couple of days to come up with, though...

Comment

Working...
                              X