The QuakeOne Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The QuakeOne Challenge!

Ok, now that I have over 1,000 posts I figure this will be very hard for everyone. Infact it's harder because I don't have a prize. Anyone who completes this first will be announced the El Fromage of QuakeOne!

Goal: Canadian*Sniper has 2 posts somewhere in QuakeOne where he makes a smily face link somewhere. As you very well know, Sniper uses a lot of smilies. Anyone who can post the 2 links here will get the best ranking ever! "El Fromage of QuakeOne!".

Here's an example (and this link doesn't count!):

added note: if the link has text in it with the smily, that doesn't count.

lol this is so stupid

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
    Goal: Canadian*Sniper has 2 posts somewhere in QuakeOne where he makes a smily face link somewhere. As you very well know, Sniper uses a lot of smilies. Anyone who can post the 2 links here will get the best ranking ever! "El Fromage of QuakeOne!".
    Hehe, if you throw in a prize I'm sure Sole would be willing to run a couple of MySQL queries to win the prize.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Sure thing

BTW, can I enter this contest? Let's see.. open up MySQL... SELECT * FROM posts where text like '%[url=%[/url]%' and user=C*S heh

Comment

how about a custom ranking of the winner's choice?

and Sole, I'm not saying it's the same emoticon face. You have like 20 to select. Have fun!

Anyone can join this contest. Even me because I only remember where I posted one. I'll give hints if people are having trouble.

Comment

But I'm already the cheese of QuakeOne?

Comment

Then this should be a walk in the park for you

Comment

If you're giving away titles, I think I'm entitled to the Qradio DJ or something witty title.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

That's cool but I'd rather see some answers here. You won't get your title if you don't participate!

Example of what you're looking for:

Another example of what you're looking for:
                bla bla bla bla bla

An example of what you shouldn't be looking for:
                bla bla bla bla

Comment

Wow no one is going after the custom title? I'll give a hint for my FIRST one.

hint: <-- made only one post and it made me very

Comment

thats spooker and your reply didnt have a smiley link

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showt...hp?t=94&page=3

Comment

There's purpose in that hint though I'm not one to hold people's hands

Comment

ill get you if its the last thing i do

Comment

I'll take you on

Comment

GOT IT!!!

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showp...57&postcount=8

The link is to spooker's profile... And the thread is about Baker thanking C*S for not holding out to be user 100, and then spooker gets it.
                            16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
                            16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Holy crap, you're awesome! One left

Sole had better give a custom ranking name to whom ever wins.

ps - why did you give away the answer for everyone to see?

Comment

Working...
                              X