Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the occasion of Victoria Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the occasion of Victoria Day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-24-2011, 09:58 PM.

Mark don't you hate the British, I mean being French and all. I don't mean to put down Canada but I went to the States yesterday (its been 8 years) and man this trip was the shit I never clicked with people anywhere like this. Its like I finally found my people yo (I mean they like all the stuff that I do), maybe Oregon and Washington state are just friendly people. I plan on moving to one of these states in the future.

Comment

Yea. I thought Mark was French Canadian,which would subsequently lead to not liking the British.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Rofl!!!

Comment

"It's not the end of my world! Life goes on..." LOL, fucking retarded!

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
            Mark don't you hate the British, I mean being French and all. I don't mean to put down Canada but I went to the States yesterday (its been 8 years) and man this trip was the shit I never clicked with people anywhere like this. Its like I finally found my people yo (I mean they like all the stuff that I do), maybe Oregon and Washington state are just friendly people. I plan on moving to one of these states in the future.
            We're all awesome in the states
            uakene.com

Comment

I hear Winnipeg just got an NHL team. Coo

Comment

Winnipeg had one before that went up in the 90's. They just got one again - wonder if they are going to call themselves the Jets like they did before.

Comment

Working...
                X