Congrats to Gohan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Gohan

For those that remember him.. This goes out to Gohan. He became a proud Daddy on Feb 21 of a baby girl they named Kayla Jean. 7lb2oz. awwww.. the pic doesn't just show? What did I do wrong?

Congrats Gohan!!
    Attached Files
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Too bad I never knew Gohan. I would like to see some demos of him in action, if there are any. Maybe he can come back and we can have a 1on1.

Comment

Here is Gohan's site and a Quake video he made back in 2003 where he is kicking ass. Gohan was one of those l33t players.

http://www.watchbill.com/runequake.wmv

This video is about 9.5 out of 10 for a 2003-made video. He got a lot of help from Chuck, who could produce a high quality Quake movie in 30 seconds with matrix like effects and other weird stuff.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

NICE MUSIC! Wow, that one thing were he did a hook-battle and he moves the mouse and locks on really ultra quick reminds me of how I play. I WISH I COULD HAVE FOUGHT HIM! His skills remind me of some of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
          NICE MUSIC! Wow, that one thing were he did a hook-battle and he moves the mouse and locks on really ultra quick reminds me of how I play. I WISH I COULD HAVE FOUGHT HIM! His skills remind me of some of my own.

No offense but gohan would straight ass rape you... Great player he is... Always loved playing with him... Cause I either had to fight will all my heart, or run like fucking hell lol!! Great guy wish to see him sometime again

Comment

In 1 on 1, Gohan was pretty much untouchable. You felt good if you had positive frags (like not -1, -6, -7) after he got 50 frags.

If you were really skilled, he might only beat you 50-17.

This was on servers with hooks. I can remember getting airshafted while he was in the air flying past him and other stuff that sucked.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

impressive. i recognized a lot of names on there. im actually surprised ive never seen this Gohan before.

Comment

He IS Elite.. I put him right up there with Lefty and Hydro and Pendragon.. well a few others but those stick out the most. Great game style, Doesn't pop an attitude. Kept the Game a Game. Went for the gusto with a smile
                www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

PENDRAG!!! HAH!!! No way, he is comparable to the CA'ers, TICAL, EPYON, OWNAGE PEOPLE like them. I can beat pendrag in 1on1. I dont know about Hydro, but I heard he is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                    PENDRAG!!! HAH!!! No way, he is comparable to the CA'ers, TICAL, EPYON, OWNAGE PEOPLE like them. I can beat pendrag in 1on1. I dont know about Hydro, but I heard he is pretty good.
                    Pendragon and Hydro are excellent players, but not in the same category as Gohan. I might add Gohan was cocky, but always polite and never a jerk.

Comment

yeah, ive played Pendragon before. good, but not amazing

Comment

Yeah, Gohan sounds like me. Cocky but polite. At least lately I've been trying to be more polite on the servers. And people still call me a bot, asshole, jerk, etc.

Comment

Pendragon and Hydro are excellent players, but not in the same category as Gohan. I might add Gohan was cocky, but always polite and never a jerk.
                          Gohan was only cocky if you gave him lip

Congrats Gohan!!
                          Some play to remember...
                          Some play to forget.

Comment

Think he means Pendragon can be the jerk. ;Þ I have to agree.. You can dish it you can take it. And all the bot/cheat/whatever remarks get tiresome so perhaps.. he did get jerky(not to me) .. But. we all have at one point or another.
                            www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

Yea he got jerky alright.
                              Chuck

Comment

Working...
                              X