X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindzy!!

clean yo pm inbox Foo !!!
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Let me selectively delete like 250+ messages. I've reached a impassable obstable, only 100 PM's allowed and I have just short of 500.

TSK TSK, fn annoying.

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Okay, now I have 95 messages.

Not bad, for deleting like 300+ Sent Messages, and 100+ Inbox messages. Duh, winning !

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i hope nobody bum rushes u now with like 5 pms !

Je ne parle pas français !
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

imma do it!!! 5 im's is all it takes j/k

Comment

I increased your message limit Mindz.
            uakene.com

Comment

What do you need all those messages saved in there for? In any case, if you really need to save all those messages, try this:

e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
                What do you need all those messages saved in there for? In any case, if you really need to save all those messages, try this:

too late :F Most of them was Kimp complaints or sightings

Comment

Working...
                X