Peter Parker is FN DEAD?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Parker is FN DEAD?!

omfg and HOLY SHIT son, GREENGOBLIN KILLS PETER PARKER In "Ultimate Spiderman!" series.
    !!!

Peter Parker being killed off in Ultimate Spider-Man comics - NYPOST.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33wcGzpPc-w]‪Spider-Man is dead‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Not sure if this word is banned here but here goes: retarded

I saw the coming attraction to this new movie, and its pretty much like the one that came out in 2001, but with a new actor? Ok, I can understand a new actor, but why retell the origin all over again? theres nearly thousands of spiderman comic books published since the 60's with nearly a unique story in each one - so there ought to be tons of material out there for new movies. I thought its great you can watch a movie version of a comic book you read as a kid - makes you want to go see the movie and
    feel energized, but why start over with a story everyone has already seen before, and just put new actors in it?

Comment

I read that the new spiderman is gonna be half latin.. lol
      and Peter Parker is dead..
      200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
      14/05/1811

Comment

only half latino, boyo.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Not exactly. From this article: Marvel Comics reveal new Spider Man is black and could be gay in the future | Mail Online

"Not everything in the world of Spider Man has changed, however.
          The Ultimate imprint is separate from Marvel's other comics - where Parker is alive and well.
          Ultimate exists in a parallel universe where entirely different realities can take place, Marvel said."

Also stated at the end of the original link:

"Traditional Parker fans, meanwhile, can still get their fix of the original hard-luck hero in Marvel's "Amazing Spider-Man" comics, where he'll still be wielding the webs in his iconic red and blue costume."

Not all is lost I suppose. I wonder why he couldn't have just retired or something, he had to be killed off? Lame, IMO.

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Spidermans always been the creepier and weirder superhero in the marvel universe - guess they ran out of material, and have to make him gay. Probably so they can sell more movie tickets so the gays can cuddle up in the movies and make out. Maybe he died of aids?

Comment

There were more than 1 Spiderman movie? I fell asleep during the first one...

Comment

its about f'n time

Comment

Working...
                  X