Weird Dream last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Dream last night

Wow, had a strange dream and I didnt even Quake last night. Was back at my parents house, and my mom was there...woke up late at night to spot a UFO in the sky around the neighborhood. The colors and detail were very high-tech, like nothing I had ever seen before on TV or in the movies at all. It went into the coulds, disappeared but you could still see its glow, then it circled around, came back and landed at the Mexicans house 2 lots away from our house. I grabbed my digital camera, and snuk out to the back yard, and took some closeup pictures of its backside. It was doing something - I could not see what while parked alongside their house...and when I got back in the house my mom said I was brave to take the pictures and that probably the news media would pay lots of money for them. At that point the local authorities showed up, and started saying how they wished that the aliens would take care of Obama for them. I carefully made myself hard to see inside our house, as the UFO had started scanning the house with some kind of detection beam. Then the craft took off, back into that same could, but another bigger UFO appeared from the West, and started shooting signals of light over to the other UFO.

Sounds like the authorities and aliens are in cahoots to deal with the illegal immigration problem, as well as Obama. Cool dream bro.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

tROLLN-AINT-EZ-BITCHEz .

Thank goodness for FOQ.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

and Chef Boyardee !
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

check you pm's

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Working...
          X