This is a cool video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a cool video

&#x202a;5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube <- I stumbled across this video in a night of boredom, but watching this made it worthwhile.

He's comes off like this though...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ey_Ha-UjU]&#x202a;How High - Hatred For The White Devil&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

...he definately was owning some police. If I spoke to a Gulfport peace officer like that,I would get tazed mid-sentence,I'm sure of it. Routine traffic stop one time around here, I had "Barney Fife" walk up ,hand on fire-arm,like I was about to run or jump him. We've also had a State Trooper "play chicken" by a means of slowing us down, and when he addressed us from within his squad car, had to tilt his head back so he didnt drool "snuff" spit all over his face. Nasty fuck.

On a different note,I've had a policeman shake my hand before from sheer honesty. Got to go home that night instead of jail too, yay.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-05-2011, 10:50 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Got pulled over once by a sgt and his sidekick on the way back to drop off some food for the guys I was working with. I happened to buy the coffee and stuff at a deli that happened to be in the outskirts of cracktown though. Also my 72 musclecar didnt help deter any attention. When they got out, they put their hands under the gas tank, and I knew there was gonna be trouble. they shined the flashlight into the car, had me open the glove compartment. In the back seat I had a few big bags full of stuffed toy animals because my job back then was to fill the overhead crane machines you would play for a dollar in the supermarkets, and use the cran to snag a stuffed animal. One cop shined the light on them , and said ' whats that ?' When I told the guys at work about this, they said: ' crack babies' and broke out into tears.

The cops were serious as shit tho - and the sgt looked like that guy from the movie platoon, with scars on the side of his face. At one point he asked if I was ever in jail, I said no, and I felt like he was gonna say, well , you are gonna be now, but before he could answer, I said well the food is gonna be cold and I better get back to work...put the keys in the ignition and drove off.

Comment

I aint gon start this game, too many stories to choose from...
        Two female officers frisked me, found my weed and joint and pipe, i asked them "are u allowed to search me ? shouldnt it be male officers ? fuck it they were hot tho, and told me they wont say shit if i dont say shit...
        Oh ya, and my dad called them "gestapo" !! lol
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

great videos!

Comment

lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ spamb0t!
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Few years ago when I was drunk (dont renember this) I asked police if I could borrow their car or their radio so I could call someone to get me home. Apparetnly they saw that I was just joking and didnt take this very seriously

Comment

Working...
              X