• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadhafi, Libya's leader for 42 years, killed

Article Here
    uakene.com

good riddance.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Ought to restore the economy with that news now I guess...either that or all the refugees and ****roaches livin there who let him be a ruthless dictator will come here and support this fascist tard's agenda who thinks the US is some kind of war machine that cant be stopped.

Comment

restore the economy ....pfft (sorry but ....just no.) should have been through the courts like Saddam OR this should have been done cleanly ....I've now seen footage of dozens of people trying to kick his corpse into a doom-style pile of goo. Mmmmm civilized.
        ----------------------------------------
        NIXON'S BACK!!

Comment

War brings out the worst in men.
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg]Queen - Another One Bites the Dust with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
              Ought to restore the economy with that news now I guess...either that or all the refugees and ****roaches livin there who let him be a ruthless dictator will come here and support this fascist tard's agenda who thinks the US is some kind of war machine that cant be stopped.
              It didn't sound like they had much choice on dictatorship at the time.. they seem like peaceful people that are only fighting because they have to. Ive never been oppressed to the extent of revolting and killing someone just to obtain freedom but i can see sometimes that it has to be that way... thats my opinion and like every a$$hole in the world i have atleast one however outside of my view i don't see it restoring any economy by doing this, I don't think that was the goal, it may play a part in it somehow eventually.

Comment

while im normally a voice of sympathy and work to see the best in everybody.. it couldn'tve happened to a better asshole. I have a friend who lived most his childhood in Libya and it was the type of hell we can't fathom.

What lies ahead isn't going to be easy for these people, and another Gadafi could be just around the corner. I fear the worst but hope for the best. The middle east is waking up, lets hope its a good day.

Comment

cobalt i know u feel like this song [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGPD0ZBiMs0]Black sabbath - War Pigs - with lyrics - YouTube[/ame] ----------------------------------------------------
                  [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWRtW_yEnVs]Twiztid Buckets of blood official animated video - YouTube[/ame] ^ i feel like this song about it however

Comment

Originally posted by Amon26 View Post
                    while im normally a voice of sympathy and work to see the best in everybody.. it couldn'tve happened to a better asshole. I have a friend who lived most his childhood in Libya and it was the type of hell we can't fathom.

What lies ahead isn't going to be easy for these people, and another Gadafi could be just around the corner. I fear the worst but hope for the best. The middle east is waking up, lets hope its a good day.
                    his evil son is still alive so who knows, but i pray and wish them them the best and i hope they keep fighting untill they find peace.

Comment

yeah, in most cases fighting for peace is like screwing for abstinence but when your government outright machineguns peaceful protests and air-strikes their own neighborhoods then it's the time for talking is done.

Comment

Star Trek has a non interference directive...it says though we are advanced we dont have the right to interfere with however another society is developing weather good or bad. If we were under direct attack by them or they asked for help, completely different story. Once you play the cop of the world, always the cop of the world. BTW, its expensive policing the entire world, especially when your own economy is tanked because of your own policies, and you continue to push those failed policies on other societies in the world. Its easy and simple to point the finger out to other societies than point the finger back at your own....as if the real problem is out there, not here. Hella coincidence this country happens to have a lot of oil too.....like the rest of them we are screwing with. If you voted for this tard in there now who thinks hes better then Bush, your better off staying home on the next election.

Originally posted by Amon26 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
                          ....i hope they keep fighting untill they find peace.
                          ??? There may have been a better way to word that. ???
                          ----------------------------------------
                          NIXON'S BACK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Halm_Barte View Post
                            ??? There may have been a better way to word that. ???
                            lol one of my drunk postings

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
                              Star Trek has a non interference directive...it says though we are advanced we dont have the right to interfere with however another society is developing weather good or bad. If we were under direct attack by them or they asked for help, completely different story. Once you play the cop of the world, always the cop of the world. BTW, its expensive policing the entire world, especially when your own economy is tanked because of your own policies, and you continue to push those failed policies on other societies in the world. Its easy and simple to point the finger out to other societies than point the finger back at your own....as if the real problem is out there, not here. Hella coincidence this country happens to have a lot of oil too.....like the rest of them we are screwing with. If you voted for this tard in there now who thinks hes better then Bush, your better off staying home on the next election.

Originally posted by The Prime Directive
                              As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Star Fleet personnel may interfere with the healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes the introduction of superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Star Fleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral
                              obligation.
                              Explain to me what was healthy about Gadhafi ???? Clearly the prime directive said Healthy Development. What was developing about Libya?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo[/ame]
                              Picard for President
                              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-22-2011, 02:27 PM.
                              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                              X