Jobs' AutoAim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs' AutoAim

I was thinking of getting his book, then I wondered what a whole TWO left brained Steve would look like, so I photoshop'ed this parody.

Last edited by R00k; 11-20-2011, 03:24 PM. Reason: STEVE JOB's evil twin!
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

I think he's going to be more successful as a dead dude than a living innovator/inventor.

OOF
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

he'll be more successful by not putting his name on shit other people created, then claiming it as his, dude wasnt an innovator, he was an assclown who stole ideas.

Comment

was it on these forums someone linked an interesting article about steve jobs? in the article it told of his utter absence of philanthropy even though he had more money than microsoft.

people can hate windows all they want, bill and melinda have given back. steve jobs, it appears, gave nothing back. so all those yuppie hipsters that hate capitalism, were funding the greediest capitalist our generation has ever seen.
        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by lennox View Post
          he'll be more successful by not putting his name on shit other people created, then claiming it as his, dude wasnt an innovator, he was an assclown who stole ideas.
          you'll have to learn to hate him more than ever. His name and brand will grow even further, with mini statues of him and apple logo's everywhere. har har
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
          X