Mw3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mw3

I've been out of the quake loop since i haven't bothered to get another desktop but have been playing mw3.. if anyone wants to play, add me.. xbox live name: Plested
    cyazz

Hows MW3 compared to Black Ops? seriously, I've been wanting to buy this game.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Well i played black ops before i played mw2.. some friends of mine are big into mw2 so i tried it... i hated it! i thought black ops was way better! BUT... Now that im used to MW.. i love mw3.. takes time to adjust to the different game but its good. You should get it.

Comment

I have it for PS3...for whatever reason, I have not even opened it yet.

Comment

I'm having trouble hoisting the color's on this WiFi connection.....

so, I'm stuck at port sippin on rum.

ARRRGGGG, back to me rum...
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I gave up on CoD after MW2. MW1, CoD 1 and CoD UO are the best CoD games.

Comment

I bought BattleField3, nice GFX, decent online play, takes a rig u bought last year at least to run.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Those new CoD games should be called for what they are- a expansion pack. Everything is amloust the same only the maps are new. After playing 2 first expansions I got tyried on how predictable game is. Every single map is all about: short breefing, run, 100 enemies soldier, run litle more, 100 enemies, run litle more, blow something in the air, more running, then escape while 100 enemies are runing after you.....

Comment

As if Quake had anything more to offer, Forestman.....
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Which is why we play the older Quakes...

And besides, at least newer quakes have better graphics - MW3 looks the same as MW2, which looked the same as CoD 4.

Not to say CoD isn't fun, but it's really dumb how they barely change a thing about the game, and people shell out 60$.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      As if Quake had anything more to offer, Forestman.....
                      I know, it's why I never play sp and when i play mp I'm not out after a good story and good gameplay... I'm want to kill other players
                      But still it dosn't change that what I said about mw3 is less true or should be more acepted

Comment

well, lets look at things rationally before going on a witch hunt. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare came out in 2007, four years ago. The graphics on that game back then blew my fucking mind. However, if you look at the graphics on that game and compair them to, lets say, Skyrim, which just came out a month ago, the graphics are easily compairable. CoD4 was way ahead of it's time. Hard to improve on something so high up. Not to say that it can't be done, it's just not easy.

Comment

Also, Skyrim is way behind the curve in graphics technology. They just started implementing shader effects that were introduced in 2007 - and on top of that, haven't even optimized them that well. If you look at any games that have developers who know how to code for their graphics engines like Crytek, ID, Epic, or DICE, MW3 looks like it had no effort put into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X