Steam Hoops Lept Through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Hoops Lept Through

YeeHawww!!! After a year (maybe an exaggeration) of thinking about trying to get my CODMW2 game working again through steam, I finally did it! I'm downloading now and hope to play a little tonight. I finally had the time to do the things steam requires to change an account from one email address to another. Take a pic of the cd key, email it to them, then follow their directions to complete the process. Actually, It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I just haven't had time... raising teenagers (yes, teenagers are different from "kids"..... the boy, is 20 now, so I suppose he ain't a teenager anymore and he's a whole different game. My daughter is just 17 so she's easy to care for... LOL) trying to get my retirement back from the crash, general home maintenance, and just life! All that crap takes up a bunch of time!
    Whew... I need another Miller Lite!
    Last edited by Dilligaf; 12-28-2011, 04:24 PM.
    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
    sigpic

Hang in there dude!

Comment

I won a couple games on Steam during their holiday events, and might win more soon in the drawing. The games were DOTA 2 and Day of Defeat: Source... I wasn't interested in playing them, so I traded them for both Portals and Magicka, the latter I had only a vague interest in.

At times, I'm amused when I run across Quake 1 on there.

Comment

Working...
      X