Shrimp and Flounder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrimp and Flounder!

Frying shrimp and flounder tonight! Y'all come on over if ya want. None of that baked shit here, only heart clogging, deep fried, SEAFOOD!!! Bring some form of alcohol.
    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
    sigpic

Yallz can cooks dem shits in weed butters !
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know what the hell that means, but yeah, we'uns can cook up perceived crap and it tastes good. I can make a meal of things other folks might find repulsive!
      *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
        I can make a meal of things other folks might find repulsive!
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFk0vZt4Zs"]thats what i was gettin at[/ame]
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

ahahaha you are such a pot head bro. have you tried making butter yet?
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

damn, this is where the internet works against us. If i were in your neck of the woods Dillgaf I would have been over in a freakin' heartbeat. Nothing brings people together like good food, good drink, and nailguns.

Comment

ganja butter or cannabutter is fn awesome.

two thumbs up from C&C
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                ganja butter or cannabutter is fn awesome.

two thumbs up from C&C
                I havent forgotten about u br0 sorry, ill be in touch

@Rev, ive made it on a small scale (a blunts worth, in hot butter)... but i dont know if i could fall categorically into the definition of "pothead"...
                though i wish i could just win the lotto and "veg with a constant supply"..
                I can easily go an hour without it..... lol, i meant a week.. i mean i do love it, but not more than my 8lb flywheel
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X