inside 3d !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inside 3d !

sorry the off topic. 4 january I had a severe HD fail, i lost many quake stuff and I am too busy with my job, so i return to the quake comunity today. But i tried to enter to inside3d.com and the web didnīt work for me, i tried with the three popular internet navigators and the connection crashes. Is something wrong with inside3d?? thanks for your reply !!
    the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
    sorry the off topic. 4 january I had a severe HD fail, i lost many quake stuff and I am too busy with my job, so i return to the quake comunity today. But i tried to enter to inside3d.com and the web didnīt work for me, i tried with the three popular internet navigators and the connection crashes. Is something wrong with inside3d?? thanks for your reply !!
    Sorry to hear that, especially since you are a modern QuakeC wonder/supergenious. One of the few newer people with that kind of talent.

Inside3D works for me with Safari/FireFox and Chrome (just checked):

Inside3d Forums • Index page
    Inside3D - Quake Modding - Because you can't be outside 3d!

It *might* be possible that the template there detects your native language as your web browser relates it and their Brazilian template is all foobared.

You might consider fiddling with FireFox language settings:

http://whatismyipaddress.ricmedia.co...guage/firefox/
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

thanks for the reply Baker, the site works fine now :S i tried to connect the last 2 hours !!! I do not know what happened well, i will continue with my "material detection" mod for darkplaces !!

EDIT: several problems with internet servers in my country and Chile
      Last edited by nahuel; 01-19-2012, 04:08 PM.
      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        Sorry to hear that, especially since you are a modern QuakeC wonder/supergenious.
        One of the few newer people with that kind of talent.

Hello Nahuel,

I already started to worry where you have been.
        Knowing that you live, where other people spend their holidays...
        It is good to see that you are back.
        Other than that: Baker said it all above. I fully agree.
        Best wishes.

Comment

For a second there I thought that the FBI shutdown Inside 3D, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
          X