Need A Logo Made, HELP PLEASE!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Logo Made, HELP PLEASE!?

Ok. So my friend is starting this business and wants my help setting up some stuff, but I'm not that great with graphic arts as I only did one semester of such. What I'm in need of is this:

A logo for a company that drives you and your car home after a fun night out. It's called Double D and Co.

Basically, it's a taxi company, but the catch is he doesn't need a license if he says "Drove to the bar, had to much to drink, and now you can't drive home? We'll give your car a ride home, and you can ride with!"

So what's up is I need a cool logo I was kind of drawing up like a taxi with D's as wheels, on a white background so I can make a flyer out of it by adding the logo to the page.

Can anybody help?

I need a sweet logo that says Double D and Co., maybe on the side of a taxi. Some creativeness involved of course! Help please!?
    uakene.com

Well i'm not graphics artist here but i have a friend who has been in that same business for nearly 11 years now picking up drunks and taken them and thier cars home. Him and his brother have thier wife's drive them to the bar to pickup the patrons and take them home in thier vehicles for a small token(money). Believe it or not, he sat down with his tax accountant last year and he made just under $92,000 take home after all expenses paid out. He is located in the West Palm Beach, FL area where the club's and bar's are hopping until 5:00am every single night of the week. As a matter of fact he's in need of extra couples or teams to help keep up with the traffic. I think his charge is usually 20$ locally and price goes up for out of town patrons. I would gladly do it if i did not own my business. Any new teams he get's to work keep 80% of the total earnings for the night and 20% goes back to the company for thier name usage. Not a bad deal. Anyway, i hope your friend can make it in his area as it can be difficult to get businesses started now days. Key - Alot of Advertising Good Luck.

Comment

D's as wheels? Dude what the fuck? That sounds like that would never work. I could just imagine your friend rolling up to the bar with some D shaped wheels, loading up some wasted dude's car, and then getting stuck and facing drunken rage.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Try cooltext.com.

Comment

Don't use a taxi, cause he's "not a taxi", right? Maybe make the name look like a party and have the info describe what the company does. Kinda like associating his business with having a party. Probably can't change this part but Double D & Co. says nothing and kinda sucks. For instance my company name is PaintNOLA. Cause I'm a painter and I live/work in New Orleans. My logo is based on the fleur de lis (a symbol that is widely used down here). I sneakily mixed Saints like colors into my logo.

See what I'm saying? There is no doubt what I do and I filled up my graphics with cultural elements of this area without making it generic or cheesy. That is actually the background to my flash header for my site. There is more to it but all the rest is dynamic flash stuff that happens in the empty area to the right.

Also elements of that look 3D but I drew all of that in the flash interface and did nothing more than tweak a few bevel and glow filters to get all of those effects. Like the paint is technically just a solid red blob that I drew by making a red circle and then erasing huge chunks of.

You can make the logo bro. Just get GIMP or something and play with all the buttons.
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-24-2012, 05:05 AM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Fleur De Lis !
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
            X