Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jay-z live online 3/12/12 8pm est

AmericanExpress's Channel - YouTube

jay-z is preforming live from nyc on youtube.
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Who?

WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

Shawn Corey Carter, married to Beyoncé Knowles, and he's worth 450$ million plus.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I think that Jay-Z is an average rapper. He's not bad, but I like underground hip hop more. I prefer groups, such as Dilated Peoples. I must say that I was impressed by Jay-Z's The Black Album. The album had many catchy and meaningful songs. You know what? Jay-Z's performance with Linkin Park was actually very good, in spite of the minor criticism it received. I thought that some people over-analyzed the performance (they were looking for mistakes). The whole point of the performance was to just have some fun. (Besides, it was a lot better than a Limp Bizkit performance. No offense to Limp Bizkit fans, but honestly, I just don't like that group. I used to like them, but that was a very long time ago.) But anyways, back to the Jay-Z topic... After Jay-Z came back from his temporary retirement, I have only heard a few of his new songs. I find them average; they're not boring but they could be better.
        "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I am only 37 and I am more than aware of these groups, but I find myself listening to Jazz and Classical all day. I never thought Hans Schuber (-sp) would be the new Misfits for me (lol) or that I would trade a local punk show for quiet time and a cup of frikkin tea (LOL). I can't say that i find any interest in current music (or very little). It seems like the more popular something is, the more it is just a propaganda development of "the machine". Jay-Z is a cog.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Limp Bizkit hasn't been worth shit since Wes Borland left.

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

NOt worth watching. Its rap. Have a nice day!

Comment

I was just letting people know about when it happened was all. Wasn't meant to be a debate whether you like rap music or not.
                Last edited by rambo; 03-14-2012, 05:36 AM.
                Rambo[RuM]
                I support:
                Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                Qrack - Thank You r00k
                Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  Limp Bizkit hasn't been worth shit since Wes Borland left.
                  I agree with you. 3 Dolla Bill Y'all and Significant Other were decent albums, mainly because of Wes Borland. Chocolate Starfish and everything after that sent Limp Bizkit downhill. In 2003 or 2004, Fred Durst and his crew had to switch from rap-rock to new wave. In 2005, nobody talked about Limp Bizkit. But recently, the band has been coming back with Gold Cobra (although I doubt that many people will care about this). I don't want to turn this topic into a Limp Bizkit thread. Sorry. Back to Jay-Z... He needs to try a little bit harder, if you ask me.
                  "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
                  X