Life and Reality vs Fictional Real Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life and Reality vs Fictional Real Life

I think a lot of media today is fictional, and the rest is fictional reality.
    Back when i was young there was a difference. It was Dad saying turn off that Shit!. Now a days, if Dad had to say that every time there was shit on the media, not only would he have an aneurism, but it would be a full time job.

Wake up shut up, (wo)man up. Life is not media giggles.

Too many shows on the net now make us think its okay to be stupid and let Dad clean up the mess.
    This is a basic ploy by the government to make us dependent, and more taxes for Sam our UncleDaddy. :/

or maybe i have this wrong and its an outside group who controls the media to corrupt youth and their view of American responsibility.
    Last edited by R00k; 03-20-2012, 07:39 PM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

ctf......

Comment

Civil Temptation of Freedom

Comment

Revoke the right to touch buns, and he'll pay attention!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

''Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"....

Comment

PZ is a robot, with all the batteries and no robette.

Comment

I'm with you R00k. We are losing our culture, freedom, rights, sense of true patriotism, privacy, economy and more to the art of mass brainwashing. We are even losing our very language KWIM? I am a member of a clan on a popular PSP game and I know a lot of kids. Some of them are WAY more aware of the truth than i would ever expect and it is really exciting to see that, but so so many of them are straight up stupid. It becomes even worse when they parrot talking points that are simply not true and I can tell the real problem is their parents are politically and socially brainwashed.

I wouldn't be so discouraged if the kids were simply coming to these fictions on their own. That would prove that they are thinking and attempting to think for themselves.It is painfully obvious that they are repeating things they have heard in an attempt to know something that they truly don't understand. Their minds are being exploited for its naivety and programmed to be incapable of critical thinking and more importantly, dissent.

"Be a good little #974653976 and prepare for end of life counseling when you are almost out of carbon credits. It's for the good of Mother Earth. hasn't your country (government) taken good care of you? Now it is time to give back to your country (government) and do your part to SUSTAIN the GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT."

Globalism (GLOW BULL IZM) -term -The outcome of a world-wide relinquishing of EVERYTHING, to a global body that is comprised of powerful elites that despise you.

Gypsy
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-20-2012, 08:53 PM.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                but so so many of them are straight up stupid. It becomes even worse when they parrot talking points that are simply not true and I can tell the real problem is their parents are politically and socially brainwashed.

I wouldn't be so discouraged if the kids were simply coming to these fictions on their own.
                There is a greater truth than this.

Don't get discouraged.

The difference between strength and weakness lies in optimism alone. A pessimist is easily defeated. An optimist can weather all storms.

Is it easy? Hehe, no. Now write down a list of anything worth having that comes easily and when that sheet of paper is blank, reflect on that. Either life happens to you or you happen to life. The choice is always yours. Having a good sense of humor and humility helps, pride and shame are not opposites but rather one is the source of the other.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I rarely watch television now... No, I'm serious. The only reason I watch television is because I have an interest in the news, sports, natural sciences, history, and old movies. But besides that, I don't watch TV. MTV? Forget about it, I don't need that garbage. Youtube is my music station. Slipknot, Mudvayne, ICP, and Twiztid are the musicians I listen to and they don't give a rat's ass about MTV. They don't care about popularity; as long as they have some loyal fans, that's good enough for them. In addition, some people watch too much television. They need to go out and get some physical exercise. Not only is television hurting people mentally, it is also hurting them physically.
                  "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
                  X