What are your plans for Easter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for Easter?

I'm going to play some basketball with my buddies. Besides that, I have a little bit of studying to do. I am a little bit lucky, because I don't have to work on Easter.

What are your plans for Easter?
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Well...

For our Easter this year we've bought over $500 in supplies and plan on having everything from Easter egg hunting, popping balloons on the pond with BBGuns for prizes and paddle boat rides for over 40 kids. It's going to be Epic.

Also races, a golden egg with $20 inside and every kid goes home with something.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Thats called fn WINNING.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'll dare someone in real life to eat a whole box of Peeps.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

And youtube it?What is teh prize??
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            And youtube it?What is teh prize??
            Free box of Peeps!
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
              I'll dare someone in real life to eat a whole box of Peeps.
              I just puked a little.
              www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

I love how easter has nothing to do with bunnies and eggs, damn foos.
                www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

To eat easterbunny

Comment

Working...
                  X