dont drink bottled water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry Mondello View Post
    It's incredibly obvious isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice. It's the way your hardcore commie works.
    Seriously
    Itīs like if people did know what they put in their mouths anyway. And itīs ironic that you would speak about foreginers when itīs americans them selves that invented all that unhealthly food like french frites, hamburgers and beer

Comment

Originally posted by ForestMan View Post
      Seriously
      Itīs like if people did know what they put in their mouths anyway. And itīs ironic that you would speak about foreginers when itīs americans them selves that invented all that unhealthly food like french frites, hamburgers and beer
      His entire quote was from a movie.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

tHE hAMBURGER WAS NOT INVENTED IN aMERICA Hamburger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

French Fries, um ...

Beer, was invented way before there was an American settlement.

Wait, i just realized im arguing with a puppet king.
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Youīr at least responsible for pizzas

Comment

I mean this kindly, but you don't know any chemistry.
            No Doubt! lol. I also never claimed to. I know there is rat poison in my water though. I also know History. I know that Hitler was sticking the exact same stuff (sodium fluoride) in the drinking water for the Jew captives. I'm sure he was concerned with the health of their teeth.

Hitler: "Ve vill give zem wunderbar teeth und zen ve vill destroy zem!" --- LMAO

It's all becoming so clear now. Hitler was a maniacal dictator with a passion for healthy teeth.

Seriously though, if my tooth paste is full of fluoride (which only goes in my mouth) why does my water also have to have fluoride in it - especially when such a small potion of what comes out of my tap will ever end up in my mouth. If the toxic by-product of the aluminum and fertilizer industry is so good for me, why are state and local governments giving it to me and allowing me to waste so much of it? Considering sodium-fluoride is a neuro-toxin, it would be classified as a drug. Also considering it's potency, it would not be an OTC so why don't I need a prescription to ingest it? Big Pharma is not known for giving cures away, so if fluoride is the "cure" for cavities how come Big Pharma isn't capitalizing on this untapped source of income?

The answers to all of this are very clear. Sodium Fluoride is toxic waste. It always has been and it always will be. We use it to kill rats and the "elite" use it to "kill" you.

[Baker +1 for being a scientific smarty]
            [Michael +1 for participating]

Michael
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-19-2012, 10:22 AM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Seriously, I cannot taste the difference between bottled water and tap water. If you ask me, they all taste the same. But anyways, I prefer tap water. (I always heat the water before drinking it.) On a hot summer day, I am a huge fan of tap water!
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Water has no taste, its more like this liquidy substance that totally owns cottonmouth.

If you insist on using bottled water buy the eco bottles that are much less plastic impact.

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hitler,Toothepaste,and Nazi dental care.

This post is awesome like Cartman Hitler [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoKjwudruw]Eric Cartman is eating Kennys pudding dressed like Adolf Hitler - YouTube[/ame]
                  Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-07-2012, 02:12 PM.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
                    Seriously, I cannot taste the difference between bottled water and tap water. If you ask me, they all taste the same. But anyways, I prefer tap water. (I always heat the water before drinking it.) On a hot summer day, I am a huge fan of tap water!
                    while it seems they dont taste the same, they are diffrent. they say that standards are the same, yet i buy gallons of water because after you have a tall glass of my tap water your stomach starts to feel funny. no joke
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                      while it seems they dont taste the same, they are diffrent. they say that standards are the same, yet i buy gallons of water because after you have a tall glass of my tap water your stomach starts to feel funny. no joke

Sure blame water

Comment

lol. 1 wine glass to rule them all

Comment

Working...
                        X