• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lurking

/wave

you still suck though jk

when you gonna come back / get graped?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I was surprised to see a private message from Diego in my message box yesterday. It has been a while.

Still got that motorcycle?
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Oh, Mindz... I should have known. I need to setup Quake again so we can RA I miss DM3 CA matches, too.

I actually do not have that bike anymore. I sold it to a guy in Ohio before I moved to South Carolina. I'm regretting it. Now I live where it's bike weather 98% of the time and I don't have one. I was looking into getting another this summer, but figured it'd be a better idea to clear some other debts first

EDIT: Does anyone RA anymore?

Comment

YES, me and SmokeJ regularly play RocketArena w/ Runes enabled. That shit is a blast

Normal RA is okay but tossing Runes into the mix just turns it into a 1v1 of epicness haha.

Do you still have Quake? If not PM me
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

They see me lurking, they hating, patrolling and trying to catch me riding dirty

Comment

RA with what runes? The core four? Surely you don't pick up shielding in RA, lol. I think I still have Quake on my laptop. I don't remember what engine I used to use. GL Joe if I recall correctly. I work between about 70hrs a week and go to school, so my time to play Quake would be Monday after 5pm or other weeknights are 11pm. I'll see what I have and contact you tonight. Send you a PM on here?

"They see me lurking, they hating, administrating trying to catch me trolling dirty"
              ...should've been a rapper.

Comment

Working...
              X