Google Chrome , Auto Translate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Chrome , Auto Translate

If you don't use Google Chrome as a web browser, but regularly find yourself on a website like Mail.RU as FC_ has been using lately, Chrome has a bad ass feature that I don't know how long it has been around but I know I regularly use it.

This is innovation broseph.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmUbNGkM9I]Automatic Translation in Google Chrome - YouTube[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I shutted it down, I was sick of that popupp-window just pooping out wherewer I went on the internet.

Comment

if the translations of it are just as good as what the hell standard google translate comes up with if you try translating something... cuz google translate makes a huge mess when you try translating something 90% of the time.

and you'll be staring at the supposed translation going like "whut...the...fuck?"

are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I never expect translations to read properly. Although my highly quake-oriented mind can decipher the muddled back to english from another language fairly easily. Without the automatic translation (attempt?) I would just totally avoid websites where the english language isnt used.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

although my highly quake-oriented mind can decipher the muddled back to english from another language fairly easily.
          - that's funny as hell. I immediately got this vision of "mindf!3ldz" in a labcoat figuring out all of the mysteries of the world based on Quake.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
            - that's funny as hell. I immediately got this vision of "mindf!3ldz" in a labcoat figuring out all of the mysteries of the world based on Quake.
            Thats only when im not hunting my White Whale.haha

Comment

Working...
            X