Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY APRIL 20th

Happy April 20th !!!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Ooowweeee!!! Nao dhats wutzam tawlken aybout!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

happy 420 to chris candy chad and all my other weed smokers

something to do with their name starting with "c's"? lol
      Rambo[RuM]
      I support:
      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
      Qrack - Thank You r00k
      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Happy 420!!! I kicked the celebration off early this morning, and i still have alot of movies left to go.. started with Puff puff pass, dazed and confused, half baked.. still have fear and loathing, jay and silent bob*mallrats, clerks1&2,+strike back",pineapple express,grandmas boy,... and im adding the cheech and chongs to the collection atm, Love the one with peewee herman in it, i think its nice dreams or something like that. </////////////@ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ... Im still looking for movies to watch so any suggestions are appreciated

Comment

ahh four-twenty. Me and a two friends took a QP to Daytona Beach back in '84, and tried to smoke it all! We swapped about a 1/2 oz for for a couple lines of coke with the promise of a gram later that night. Turns out it was an even swap, heh... which our naive self's didn't know at the time and we were pissed. Went looking for them down on the boardwalk... to no avail.
          It was a damn good trip though. I met a girl from Tennessee ( where I'm from) the second to last night we were there and got sand in places better left sandless!
          Good ole' days... lemme tell ya... Enjoy them while you can younguns.

The up side of getting older is though, you catch your kids doing shit... and their left dumbfounded wondering how the hell'd they know where I was and what I was doing? heh
          *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
            ahh four-twenty. Me and a two friends took a QP to Daytona Beach back in '84, and tried to smoke it all! We swapped about a 1/2 oz for for a couple lines of coke with the promise of a gram later that night. Turns out it was an even swap, heh... which our naive self's didn't know at the time and we were pissed. Went looking for them down on the boardwalk... to no avail.
            It was a damn good trip though. I met a girl from Tennessee ( where I'm from) the second to last night we were there and got sand in places better left sandless!
            Good ole' days... lemme tell ya... Enjoy them while you can younguns.

The up side of getting older is though, you catch your kids doing shit... and their left dumbfounded wondering how the hell'd they know where I was and what I was doing? heh
            lol yea, these silly kids think they can outsmart us adults. pffft
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'd LOVE to burn one bout right now...
              sigpic

Comment

Step outside, 10 bucks says your within rock throwing distance of it lol.

Comment

Comment

Happy 420 everyone

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

heheheheheheh

Word to the greatful dead and Jerry Garcia for the creation of the time of pawt.

smokem if you gotem, obv.

Comment

yeah... hmmm... ear...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cYSCWJ8yUQ&feature=related]Hank Williams Jr. Kid Rock - Family Tradition - YouTube[/ame]
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X