Obama has a BOOK zomg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama has a BOOK zomg.

"This is not a book about the decline of America, but rather about the rise of everyone else.” So begins Fareed Zakaria’s important new work on the era we are now entering. Following on the success of his best-selling The Future of Freedom, Zakaria describes with equal prescience a world in which the United States will no longer dominate the global economy, orchestrate geopolitics, or overwhelm cultures. He sees the “rise of the rest”—the growth of countries like China, India, Brazil, Russia, and many others—as the great story of our time, and one that will reshape the world. The tallest buildings, biggest dams, largest-selling movies, and most advanced cell phones are all being built outside the United States. This economic growth is producing political confidence, national pride, and potentially international problems. How should the United States understand and thrive in this rapidly changing international climate? What does it mean to live in a truly global era? Zakaria answers these questions with his customary lucidity, insight, and imagination."
    I got a good LOL out of this article.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

To many words to describe monkey business^^

Comment

I see a red door and I want it painted black.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA7srwym3Yk]Fareed Zakaria Post American World Full Intv / BBC WNA - YouTube[/ame]

More lol.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

He seems to enjoy all the attention.

Comment

Bravoooo!!! The first thing I approve whole heartedly : booty rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              I got a good LOL out of this article.
              That was very funny. I still think that Obama is a great president though. (But then again, I'm not even an American.)
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by ForestMan View Post

He seems to enjoy all the attention.
                That can't be a real pic. It has the (now ex-)President of France standing to the right.

But the pic is funny.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

It's a real pic, Baker, but it's not what the caption implies. And it's old. I don't remember the details -- her dress was snagged or something.
                  Last edited by gulliver-trans; 05-09-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1JASVdB1I]Don't accuse Obama. Sarkozy caught looking at Brazillan girl - YouTube[/ame] , Men love to look at ass. It's a fact, even gay men stare at other men's ass.

some men even make music about ass.
                    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus]Big Sean - Dance (A$$) Remix ft. Nicki Minaj - YouTube[/ame]

in the south,ass reigns supreme.

Comment

Working...
                    X