About The Da Vinci Code...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About The Da Vinci Code...

For those of you who believe in Jesus, the Da Vinci Code (most of it) is fake. Out church (Highway Tabernacle in Youngstown, OH) has been analazying "The Da Vinci Code" and has found so far only thirteen (13) things to be true, some of which are One God and Devine Healing. The most famous lie of The Da Vinci Code is that Jesus was married to Mary Magdalyn (SP) and they had a child named Sarah. Jesus was never married or had any affairs.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Yeah, that's why the book is FICTION. I'm tired of people all like "Oooh the Davinci Code is lies!"; because yeah, it is. No one has ever claimed that the book is anything but fiction but the church. Quit reading so much into stuff.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Nothing like drudging up old sensationalism to make people feel theyre "in on a big secret" and "in the know" to sell your otherwise crappy story because you cant write.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

The Da Vinci Code is a fictional story based upon the theories presented in the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail. There's no proof to these theories... they are just that, theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
          Yeah, that's why the book is FICTION. I'm tired of people all like "Oooh the Davinci Code is lies!"; because yeah, it is. No one has ever claimed that the book is anything but fiction but the church.
          I don't think the Church has ever claimed the book is not fiction. The Church's problem with the book is that many people in the world are too stupid to not realize the book is fiction, and that stupidity shines a negative light on the Catholic religion. If people weren't stupid enough to believe the story, there'd be no issue with the Church.

Comment

Just saying... dont belive it. I am just doing my relegious duty of telling people who have been corrupted by the nonsence of "The Da Vinci Code". It says FACT it alot of things, but it's not.

Comment

What I don't understand is that the church will go out and protest this movie but they won't protest things like alcohol and tobacco.

I haven't seen this movie nor do I have an interest in seeing it.

Let's repeat together:

It's just a movie
              It's just a movie
              It's just a movie
              It's just a movie
              It's just a movie
              It's just a movie
              It's just a movie

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

The word FACT can mislead people into believeing that the next statement is true.

Comment

Gullible

adj 1: naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been gullible and in love" [syn: fleeceable, green] 2: easily tricked because of being too trusting; "gullible tourists taken in by the shell game"

Movies, religion, politics, bridges for sale.. Get in line. Think I will jump in the Opium line Thank you..

Still best to view both sides then be blinded by one.
                  www.Net-Tyme.com
                  Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                  Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

It's just a movie
                    It's just a movie
                    It's just a movie
                    It's just a movie
                    It's just a movie
                    It's just a movie
                    It's just a movie

Comment

this thread feels like ive registered to bennyhinn.com

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer
                        Just saying... dont belive it. I am just doing my relegious duty of telling people who have been corrupted by the nonsence of "The Da Vinci Code". It says FACT it alot of things, but it's not.
                        This is a quake forum. I like to kill monsters and shoot guns, not praise the lord. If you're looking for to help the religious cause, tell your church that they need to get over the stupid book.

It's a poorly written book and an even worse movie, and even if it does say somethings are fact, it's FICTION, and those can be put aside. Star Wars calls the destruction of the Deathstar a fact.

Comment

Are You Saying We Cant Go Warp Speed!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by seighten
                            Are You Saying We Cant Go Warp Speed!?!?!?
                            Damnit Jim! I'm a doctor not a babysitter!

Comment

Did you hear they've made a freakin' video game for the MOVIE?! Not the book but the movie because Tom Hanks is in it!!

It's coming out on PC, Xbox, and PS2. It's funny how they didn't make it for the Gamecube. Yeah, little kids are going to play a game about a controversial book!

Comment

Working...
                              X