Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronin hasn't posted yet :(

Ronin hasn't posted yet

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

and this is who?

Comment

Used to be a member of the d11 clan, a very good player.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

he was also very good at flooding a server with text ,especially when you handed him his ass.heh
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I like playing against players that are into the game. :d

In the old days, I can remember being HPB and managing to keep up with Ronin thru 25 frags once. Maybe he doesn't get to play enough anymore, but he used to be a 9/10 player who could win unless the best of the best was present (smooth or someone nearly like smooth)

Comment

Working...
          X