Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kh sucks ass

yeah im drunk so fuckin what!

the goddamn kingdom hearts shit is bullshit its just a bunch of fucking japanese shit rolled into a fuckin semi-global interperatation with a joke cloud playing a fuckin homosexaual as he always does with whatever fuckin game he is in

this game is a joke to american cartoons and it will always be a running joke the goddamn thing can only be!

Disney + Anime = Shit.

Fuckin' A brother.

(Lay off the drunk posting, it makes you look stupid.)
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I played Kingdom Hearts and I think it was shit because they rolled disner and Final Fantasy togeather. Total shitness.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

i used to be a real alcoholic but then i stopped for a while. it was this one time when we had vodka that i kept on going (usually we get wine or something i dont like)

yes, bank, you are right about that *embarrassed*

Comment

i used to be a real alcoholic but then i stopped for a while. it was this one time when we had vodka that i kept on going (usually we get wine or something i dont like)

yes, bank, you are right about that *embarrassed*

edit: you can delete this thread. i dont mind. it might offend some people anyway. i apologise for that outburst

Comment

When people are drunk they tell exactly what they think, apparently.
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

No need to delete this thread for it's changed subject to drunkeness

When I drink, I feel funny. When I'm drunk, then I probably won't stop drinking. If I don't stop drinking, funny shit happens. DRUNK STORIES ROCK!

Donald Duck doesn't wear pants... and neither do I

Comment

There's always someone that complains about something they just don't understand....

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor
                  There's always someone that complains about something they just don't understand....
                  No one understands me

Comment

Well THAT'S true.

Comment

Well THAT'S true.
                      I have proof!

http://www.somethingdirectory.com/main_emo.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                        No need to delete this thread for it's changed subject to drunkeness

When I drink, I feel funny. When I'm drunk, then I probably won't stop drinking. If I don't stop drinking, funny shit happens. DRUNK STORIES ROCK!

Donald Duck doesn't wear pants... and neither do I
                        one time i woke up the next moring and walked into my bathroom naked only to slip and fall on my own vomit

care to elaborate?

even though i might have been slightly out of hand i still stand by my statement

edit: well, the general message of my statement

Comment

Originally posted by seighten
                          care to elaborate?
                          Sure....

The game is much more indepth than many people think. Most people, from what I've seen, just see "Disney" on the box and say, "Oh this looks like crap."

I admit that I wasn't a huge Disney fan when I decided to try this out, but I was curious enough to give it a shot, and it ended up being the best game I've ever played on the PS2.

Why? Because all the stories are connected and everything is explained. I think the "gummi ship" thing is a little dumb (where you fly around and shoot ships down before you go to another world) but the game was put together in a way where I actually decided to lighten up on the "Disney Hating" for a while.

Going outside of the characters in the game, I find it very, very fun to just beat the living sh*t out of things, which is what you actually do in the game! Button mashing is accepted and recommended for this game, and I am a button masher.

But what I was saying about the depth of the game is this: Much of the game revolves around the study of hearts and darkness. When someone "loses their heart", they become a heartless, which are the baddies you get to beat the snot out of in the game. In the sequel, they introduce the Nobodies, which are creatures you have to fight as well that are created when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless. And these guys are a pain in the ass to kill because they evade your attacks.

On top of that, you have the Heartless looking for the "heart of the world", which basically means each world has it's own "heart" and if that heart is taken, the world collapses on itself and becomes nothing....and you DON'T want that to happen! So you have to find these keyholes that lock the world's heart away so the Heartless can't get to them.

Regardless of the characters they focus on, this game is anything but childish. I mean, the storyline goes really deep to make you figure out that there are much darker things at work in the world than you think. And in the second game, you soon learn that an organization has been plotting everything, and how research on the heart has lead to all the events happening.

I don't see this as Disney glorifying itself, or Square putting their characters in the game. I see this as a partnership between the two: Disney creates the story while Square creates the gameplay.

I'm sure you've only skimmed through this, so let me just point one thing out that I find interesting. Many of the characters in the game are voiced by the original actors from the movie they come from.

Comment

And on the sequel, two of the levels they included were Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean, both of which were fun as hell to play!

Comment

Quad is the gaming master. Don't try to argue with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X