kh sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster
    Quad is the gaming master. Don't try to argue with him.
    If bad games require mastery...

Kingdom Hearts is terrible, because not only is it a cookie cutter Japanese RPG, but it has disney characters! WTF!?

I've been playing games for ages, and I'll tell you that I've played good ones (Morrowind) and really bad ones (Kingdom Hearts). Hell, Daikatana was better than this disney crap-in-a-box.

If you want a good RPG, try Morrowind or Daggerfall, they're both good. And if your hardware's up to it, I hear Oblivion is absolutely amazing. And if you're more of a Japanese RPG fan, download a SNES emulator and get Seiken Densetsu 2 (The sword of mana 2), it's excellent.

Frankly, unless I am immersed in the world (which is pretty hard when Donald Duck is speaking pseudo English), the game sucks; especially for RPGs.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

all FinalFantasy Type RPGs suck

Comment

Kingdom Hearts is terrible.... but it has disney characters! WTF!?
        See this is what I'm talking about when I kept saying to "Look beyond the characters." You don't even consider the actual storyline, which really kicks ass because of how deep it goes. And still the gameplay is just fun as hell, beating the crap out of the Heartless.

Comment

Quad makes a good point. But if it wasnt for childish disney shit in that kingdom shit, it would be good.
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Final Fantasy III on SNES.

'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord

'Nuff said.

I actually own that for snes. It's aight but I'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy.

OMFG ITS KEFKA! <insert stupid kefka laugh here>

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord

'Nuff said.

HELL YEAH!! FF3 (FF6 in japan) IS AWESOME!!

FF3 and Chrono Trigger are by far the two best RPGs for the SNES, of course right next to Super Metroid for best games on the system, too!

And yes, there is a town called "Mobliz"!

Comment

ive been away since yesterday because of this massive hangover

well anyway, quad, i never really attacked disney but rather square because of the centrailization around yet another japanese character which made disney feel like a stand-in for a lack of material

Comment

Working...
                  X