To Raleigh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Raleigh!

Tonight marks my first, hopefully, peaceful night in Raleigh, North Carolina. I'll be moving in with a co-worker on a temporary basis while I try to find/wait for an apartment. This will hopefully turn my 3 hour total commute a day into a nice 1 hour total commute.

And dare I even hint at it... but he does have broadband internet at his house... but I don't have a laptop so I think I might copy Quake to a CD and hit the servers!
    "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

I live in Clayton, NC. Maybe I'll see you one day.

Comment

Actually I'm in Clayton right now. When I said "Raleigh" I was incorrect. On my way up here I missed the turn and went to Garner and I had to turn around. Clayton was my destination all along. We actually COULD meet up.
      "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

Originally posted by IEEE 802.11
        And dare I even hint at it... but he does have broadband internet at his house
        :d :d
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I prefer rlyeh.
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I live on buffaloe road, in the subdivision "horseman's run"... You may see me riding a dark blue diamondback moutain bike one day. Maybe we can have some LAN matches.

Comment

GREENSBORO OR CHARLOTTE , THATS WHERE ITS AT ! (Raleigh is okay,but everyone knows the best concerts are at Greensboro and Charlotte)
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
              X