Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/6/6

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...tory?track=rss
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

The rapture would happen before all that...
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

6/6/06!!! Slayer's new song "cult" is now available for listening. SWEET.

Comment

It's actually 06/06/06. Just an ordinary mark on the calander. Remember, people thought the world would end in the year 666, and that didn't happen. I don't know why people get so worked up about it...

Comment

As with the y2k nonsense etc, people seem to foget that dates and times are just numbers arbitrarily set by humans, not cosmic values etched into the fabric of the universe.
          uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow No. 5
            As with the y2k nonsense etc, people seem to foget that dates and times are just numbers arbitrarily set by humans, not cosmic values etched into the fabric of the universe.
            That's what I thought until I turned on CNN ago minute and saw this:

I guess all the nutballs were right after all. I'll be damned!
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

heh

Comment

well I was originally trying to register a new user named Damien and post this with that user but apparantly it got disabled FAST. poor sports...

fuck it, here's a pic... thanks guys... ripped it from EVIL(guest)

Comment

I'm the dark man in the shadows... Gunter did that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                    well I was originally trying to register a new user named Damien and post this with that user but apparantly it got disabled FAST. poor sports...

fuck it, here's a pic... thanks guys... ripped it from EVIL(guest)
                    Um, don't blame your user error on someone here please. You registered with a fake email and you have to activate accounts via email here to post.

I told you this plus "I have to leave" and that I know little about the user management in the CMS. I noticed when I returned, you did not seem to read any of this and kept messaging me.

I thought the idea was hilarious, you screwed up the registration don't blame me, Yellow or Sole and I know little about the user management in the CMS (I forward those to Sole!) --- not my department here.

Comment

There's a city somewhere in the US called Hell (Michigan was it?) that is having a big festival today. P.S. the usual population of the town is like 100, I wonder how it's doing now...

Comment

I wanna go to hell!

Comment

In New York there's a township called Hell's Kitchen. xD

Comment

I slept all day. EVIL NARCOLEPSY!

Originally posted by Monster
                            I wanna go to hell!
                            I have an office there.
                            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                              Um, don't blame your user error on someone here please. You registered with a fake email and you have to activate accounts via email here to post.

I told you this plus "I have to leave" and that I know little about the user management in the CMS. I noticed when I returned, you did not seem to read any of this and kept messaging me.

I thought the idea was hilarious, you screwed up the registration don't blame me, Yellow or Sole and I know little about the user management in the CMS (I forward those to Sole!) --- not my department here.
                              ok I'm not blaming the moderators anymore. But I didn't screw up the email registration either (unless there's something ur not telling me). I Registered as Damien with the email [email protected] which is my trast email. I activated the account from there and then I tried to change my avatar. I couldn't change my avatar and I could post so I changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected]. Did I trigger a loss of priveledges when I changed the email? That might have been it.

lol Baker is adgitated today. relax it's 666 day and the anniversary of D Day

as for my not listening to you, I was offline:
                              Conversation with Baker on 6/6/2006 3:30:50 PM:
                              (6/6/2006 2:54:20 PM) Baker: You have to your account via activate email
                              (6/6/2006 2:54:47 PM) Baker: "I have to leave" <--- did you not see that above
                              (3:31:11 PM) Danno: sorry wha?
                              that last message ment nothing to me at all. confuzzling

Comment

Working...
                              X