Secret Google Functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Google Functionality

If you goto Google, trying typing a mathematical equation into the search. It will generate the answer:

Example:

Google Search for "(13/24) * 211"

No more using "Calc" for me :d I wish I would have known about this a long time ago, that's very convenient.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

google trends rules
    http://www.google.com/trends
    uakene.com

Comment

or just come to #qc or #darkplaces and use feh
      16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
      16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Feh is indeed better

Baker: BTW it also converts units. Try '300 lightyears to yoctometers' for example It has a pretty good vocabulary of units.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajt
          Baker: BTW it also converts units.
          Wicked! I also noticed that typing pi * 2 works in the Google thing too.

Or are you talking about "Feh"?
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

<Lardarse> feh convert 1000qu/s to m/s
            <@feh> 1000qu/s is approx. 38.1 m/s.

Does that answer your question?
            16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
            16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Sounds cool.

Comment

Hmmm... If you didn't know about that, did you know about this one?

www.google.com/ig

Maybe you have.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

man,back in the day,google could have done a lot of my math homework. whuu th fuck, mang?
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Google did all of my english essays

Comment

Elgoog!!!

http://elgoog.rb-hosting.de/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                        Wicked! I also noticed that typing pi * 2 works in the Google thing too.

Or are you talking about "Feh"?
                        I was talking about google, but feh can do it as well.

Feh can also do more operations than Google, e.g. bitwise &, |, ^ (no bit-shift though ). Feh and google are both able to exchange currency and look up stuff in a dictionary. Both can correct spelling. Feh can translate stuff with babelfish, which google sometimes does with websites. Hm.. they're both pretty good. Feh is a blootbot ('the slowest and most bloated bot in the world!'). Who's to say how bloated and slow Google really is. I'd say it's bloated, but in a good sense

Comment

Working...
                        X