Hurricane Sandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Sandy

To those who are in the path of Hurricane Sandy, Be safe, get shelter and do not be hard headed and think you can ride it out. Majority of the area the Hurricane will be hitting is considered low lying area's (flood zones) such as New Jersey, New york, Virginia, Maryland, Rhode Island, Massachusettes and so forth. Check back in soon if your in this area so we know you are all okay.

My rents are in Providence,RI so yeah I'll be keeping an eye on things too.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ill probably quake it out. or smoke it out. maybe go drive around.
      Rambo[RuM]
      I support:
      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
      Qrack - Thank You r00k
      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

What a joke,all this hype over a storm barely a class 1.
        WARNING
        May be too intense for some viewers.
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
        ---------------------------
        .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
          Cat1 can still do damage, tidal surge and swells on coastal regions will be strong,and with the cold snap in play now say hello to snow.

My hometown area needs to concern themselves with the Cold Snap / Hurricane Precipitation being brought in. They are calling for a Blizzard of epic proportions in the Appalachian mountains/valleys.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The big picutre.is.. the northeast.is.not.used to hurricanes like this. Ive been through seven (7) hurricanes and drove through 2 of them in an 18 wheeler. To me its nothing because im used to it. But for those who are not it can be difficult and they may not know how to correctly prepare. Again be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
              The big picutre.is.. the northeast.is.not.used to hurricanes like this. Ive been through seven (7) hurricanes and drove through 2 of them in an 18 wheeler. To me its nothing because im used to it. But for those who are not it can be difficult and they may not know how to correctly prepare. Again be safe.
              Closest I've been to a Hurricane was Hugo back in the late 80's,so im relatively still fresh meat.

Comment

i was a big joke down in nc. a day of rain, not even a delay for school. damn you nature!
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  Closest I've been to a Hurricane was Hugo back in the late 80's,so im relatively still fresh meat.
                  I was 7 years old when hugo hit in south carolina in 1989. I remember it well, It came right along side of florida and slammed into South Carolina. Hugo was a bad ass cat 5.. devastating.

Comment

I have a good question... How will the Giants and Jets play their home games? NJ has been hit, no question about that. But besides football, I think that Hurricane Sandy was one bad muthafrigga! I saw the news on CBS and there was a lot of destruction. (If a BFG 10k really existed, Hurricane Sandy would give the BFG a run for its money. I think that Hurricane Sandy could do some more damage than a BFG). Anyways, I live in Montreal, QC, Can. and even I felt some strong winds. Even Quebec felt the effects of Hurricane Sandy.
                    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Its over 9,000!!! People inline for gas.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF53On_P7qI[/ame]
                      Last edited by Perochi; 11-03-2012, 12:04 PM.
                      "

Comment

dumb.
                        Rambo[RuM]
                        I support:
                        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                        Qrack - Thank You r00k
                        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                          Even 70mph wins can be dangerous, and since this storm was such a large one, these winds can go on for quite some time. It's not just the wind, it's also the massive amount of rain they dump, and the storm surge.
                          e|------------------------0---------------
                          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                          A|---------------0------------------------
                          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Swift tried to give me a load headed to Farmingdale, NY... yeah fuckin right.. thats over on long island and u wont catch me near eastern NY anytime soon with all the ruckus going on.

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
                              dumb.

"

Comment

Working...
                              X