Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuadRaptor
    I like them because they're an unpopular animal
    how is it that you can dislike something because of its unpopularity but then like something else which is quite popular?
    Last edited by seighten; 06-10-2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Yep I agree Sajt. Cats suck. They just run away when you approach them. Dogs you can actually have fun with. Cats just claw the fuck out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by seighten
        how is it that you can dislike something because of its unpopularity but then like something else which is quite popular?

It's the other way around. I hate popular animals but like unpopular ones.

I think one reason is because I think I'm an individualist (which means I hate to do the same things everyone else does), but also people are just so damn obsessed with some animals that it's almost like they worship them.

I like goats, for example, because I think they're very misunderstood. It's almost like people who are the "popular" animal fans look down on goats just because they're goats, and apparently society says goats are something you're not supposed to like.

Comment

Runes! I have tons of them spawning in my yard everyday and at night I can hear their song on my roof in the night... "Tink tink tink..." Sometimes kids wonder in my yard and pick one up and run away screaming as a giant shambler spawns and follows them around. Some throw the runes in my window and yell "LAME!" The only downside to them is like the other day a quad powered woodpecker took out all my trees...

On a serious note, Guinea Pigs are my favorite. I used to breed them and sell them back to the pet store for their food. In retrospect that is morally wrong, but it was the only way I was allowed to have one (and later by having over 19 of them).
          "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

Working...
          X